Characters in the next SSB

Lario said:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
Bowser is a Koopa. Koopas are turtles. Therefore, Bowser=a turtle. :bowser:
Pershishely.
I think CN is refrerring to his Fire Breath and horns, but Bowser doesn't even have wings and he also has a short tail.

Therefore, he's a TURTLE. Or a tortoise.

What proof have you, Snowstalker? He's the KING of Koopas. You don't think that he could be of a subspecies, such as a DRAGON KOOPA or something along those lines?

Not all dragons have wings, and wtf is up with that last part?

ChaosNinji said:
Lario said:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
Pershishely.
I think CN is refrerring to his Fire Breath and horns, but Bowser doesn't even have wings and he also has a short tail.

What proof have you, Snowstalker? He's the KING of Koopas. You don't think that he could be of a subspecies, such as a DRAGON KOOPA or something along those lines?

A biology joke.

Did Bowser ever swim in a game?

Lario said:
ChaosNinji said:
Lario said:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
Pershishely.

A biology joke.

In lava.

ChaosNinji said:
Lario said:
ChaosNinji said:
Lario said:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
Pershishely.

A biology joke.

In lava.
I think you're thinking of dieing in and drowning.

Lario said:
ChaosNinji said:
Lario said:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
Pershishely.

A biology joke.

In ssbb he swam...

and his /\b is so tutle-ish

McDimentio said:
Lario said:
ChaosNinji said:
Lario said:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
Pershishely.

A biology joke.

In ssbb he swam...
But in ssbb, Red Pikmin swam too. (only blue can)

ChaosNinji said:
King Panda said:
1. I would rather have Midna, thank you very much.
2. Who's Geno?
3. ...same, who the hell is that?
4. Uhm, riiight, THAT'S why the Ice Climbers have been in both Melee and Brawl and that guy hasn't, both or none.
5. Seriously, I don't know if this characters are too obscure or if I'm just stupid (don't answer).
6. I think Little Mac is good as an Assistance Trophy, he doesn't have that much moves.
7. See #6
8. Well, get ready for some licking, because playing as a giant pterodactyl? give me a break.

Uh, Midna? The random shadow girl who does nothing in TP?
Geno is a fan favorite character from SMRPG.
You would've said the same thing about G&W or Lucas if they weren't in Brawl/Melee.
That's the worst arguement ever. See the last response.
He's an Assist Trophy. >_>
Neither did Falcon or Fox. They were never seen outside of vehicles when the original Smash Bros. came out.
See last response.
Well, get ready for some licking, because playing as a giant dragon? give me a break.
Well, get ready for some licking, because playing as a giant monkey? give me a break.
Well, get ready for some licking because playing as a giant robot? give me a break.

It's my opinion, OK? I'm only saying I'd rather have Midna.
OMG excuuse me if I didn't know that.
Your point is? I don't like Lucas either. I do like G&W, though...
How is it the worst argument ever? I'm just saying that if it's "both or none" like ChaosNinji said, then that guy would have been in Melee and Brawl too.
Seriously, never heard of him...
cough, star fox assault, cough
Seriously, if Stafy was playable, would you play as him, or would you complain because there are so many better characters? I guess second ¬¬
Bowser (who by the way, is a koopa, not a dragon) and DK are far more important. Also, what kind of moves would Ridley have? Boring ones, I guess...
Also, if by giant robot you mean R.O.B., then you need glasses or something...

King Panda said:
ChaosNinji said:
King Panda said:
2. Who's Geno?
4. Uhm, riiight, THAT'S why the Ice Climbers have been in both Melee and Brawl and that guy hasn't, both or none.
5. Seriously, I don't know if this characters are too obscure or if I'm just stupid (don't answer).
6. I think Little Mac is good as an Assistance Trophy, he doesn't have that much moves.
7. See #6
8. Well, get ready for some licking, because playing as a giant pterodactyl? give me a break.

You would've said the same thing about G&W or Lucas if they weren't in Brawl/Melee.
Neither did Falcon or Fox. They were never seen outside of vehicles when the original Smash Bros. came out.
See last response.
Well, get ready for some licking, because playing as a giant dragon? give me a break.
Well, get ready for some licking, because playing as a giant monkey? give me a break.
Well, get ready for some licking because playing as a giant robot? give me a break.

How is it the worst argument ever? I'm just saying that if it's "both or none" like ChaosNinji said, then that guy would have been in Melee and Brawl too.
Seriously, if Stafy was playable, would you play as him, or would you complain because there are so many better characters? I guess second ¬¬
Bowser (who by the way, is a koopa, not a dragon) and DK are far more important. Also, what kind of moves would Ridley have? Boring ones, I guess...
Well, comment on the Ridley moveset comment: let's see, he's got wings, fire breath, claws, a pointy stabby tail (play zero mission/fusion), yeah, I think you could make an interesting moveset.

ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:
ChaosNinji said:
King Panda said:
2. Who's Geno?
7. See #6

See last response.

Well, comment on the Ridley moveset comment: let's see, he's got wings, fire breath, claws, a pointy stabby tail (play zero mission/fusion), yeah, I think you could make an interesting moveset.
Ridley could arguably the most unique character if he were to become a character.

Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Ridley could arguably the most unique character if he were to become a character.
A big QFT to that.

ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Ridley could arguably be the most unique character if he were to become a character.
A big QFT to that.
I has fix'd a typo. :posh:

Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Ridley could arguably be the most unique character if he were to become a character.
A big QFT to that.
I has fix'd a typo. :posh:
Really?

Anybody can be playable if Captain Falcon can. Captain Falcon never used any of his special moves before SSB64. Sakurai made his special moves from scratch. And he did a good job too.

Master Lucario said:
Anybody can be playable if Captain Falcon can. Captain Falcon never used any of his special moves before SSB64. Sakurai made his special moves from scratch. And he did a good job too.
Actually, they first appeared in a comic that he starred in.

2.) I was merely explaining it. >_>
3.) You would have no idea who he was without Melee.
4.) No. 1, I'm ChaosNinji. 2, he's stating that for the NEXT one.
5.) He's the samurai who runs around, slashing like an idiot.
6.) Star Fox Assault came out AFTER SSB. XD
7.) People stopped complaining about Lucario (there obviously were better characters) as the game came out. After the period before the game, people would stop complaining.
8.) Terms are interchangable. How do you know that Koopa's not a dragon? It's the same reason why people call him a turtle. Bowser is the main villain of Mario. Ridley is basically the main villain of Metroid, since he appears in just about every game.
He's a giant flying dragon who shoots stuff out of his mouth. How is that boring?
R.O.B. is bigger than Snake. He's a big robot.

ShyGuy27 said:
Master Lucario said:
Maybe he (along with the other hunters) could be alt costumes for Samus, but as a character, he'd just be a clone.
I'm sure he could be original. And his ship was seen in the 100% ending for Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, which may mean that he could have a role in the next Metroid game.

McDimentio said:
Master Lucario said:

that artwork really sux >_>

i prefer Rundas then sylux, but...
Don't diss MPH! :eek:

Sylux would be awesome. So would Trace.

ShyGuy27 said:
Master Lucario said:

Oh, the epicness!

Smiddle said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Master Lucario said:

Oh, the epicness!
What's the comic? (The only info I've heard about is Sakurai making the moves. Are you sure the comic didn't use the game's moves?)

Back