Characters in the next SSB

ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Free Loader said:
ChaosNinji said:
Stop with all of the extremely far-fetched suggestions. This is a thread for ACTUAL candidates.
So I can't hope for sandbag? :( I've been hoping for that guy since Brawl was announced.

Sandbag is, believe it or not, a plausible suggestion. Simon the Driller and L, however, are not.
Well, L is a stretch, but not implausible, as I have proven elsewhere.

No, he's completely implausible. Super Smash Bros is a fighting franchise that has characters that originated in Video Games, not characters who were originally in anime but were put into some game about the show.
A "Plausible" candidate would be Knuckles the Echidna. An "implausible" would be the Volcano from Volvic commercials...

I fail to see what that has to do with L at all.
I fail to see what L has to do anything with this topic.

Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Free Loader said:
ChaosNinji said:
Stop with all of the extremely far-fetched suggestions. This is a thread for ACTUAL candidates.
So I can't hope for sandbag? :( I've been hoping for that guy since Brawl was announced.

Sandbag is, believe it or not, a plausible suggestion. Simon the Driller and L, however, are not.
Well, L is a stretch, but not implausible, as I have proven elsewhere.

No, he's completely implausible. Super Smash Bros is a fighting franchise that has characters that originated in Video Games, not characters who were originally in anime but were put into some game about the show.
A "Plausible" candidate would be Knuckles the Echidna. An "implausible" would be the Volcano from Volvic commercials...

I fail to see what that has to do with L at all.
I fail to see what L has to do anything with this topic.
Oh, L-O-L!

Tails is also possible.

Snowstalker said:
Vaati is the second most recurring Zelda villian. Hey, would you rather have Tingle or Toon Zelda?
Do you know how many people would commit suicide if Geno wasn't in another Smash? A lot.
Sukapon was the most notable character in Nintendo's first fighting game.
Balloon Fighter has just as much going for him as the Ice Climbers. It's both or none.
Takamaru is a friggin' samurai. Plus, he's just begging for a comeback.
Little Mac was the star of a very popular NES game, Punch Out.
Stafy's role would be like that of the FE characters in Melee. His series would probably go overseas after that.
Metroid is one of Nintendo's critical series, and it somehow has fewer characters than the less notable Star Fox and Earthbound. If Ridley isn't in, I'll lick my computer screen.
1. I would rather have Midna, thank you very much.
2. Who's Geno?
3. ...same, who the hell is that?
4. Uhm, riiight, THAT'S why the Ice Climbers have been in both Melee and Brawl and that guy hasn't, both or none.
5. Seriously, I don't know if this characters are too obscure or if I'm just stupid (don't answer).
6. I think Little Mac is good as an Assistance Trophy, he doesn't have that much moves.
7. See #6
8. Well, get ready for some licking, because playing as a giant pterodactyl? give me a break.

King Panda said:
1. I would rather have Midna, thank you very much.
2. Who's Geno?
3. ...same, who the hell is that?
4. Uhm, riiight, THAT'S why the Ice Climbers have been in both Melee and Brawl and that guy hasn't, both or none.
5. Seriously, I don't know if this characters are too obscure or if I'm just stupid (don't answer).
6. I think Little Mac is good as an Assistance Trophy, he doesn't have that much moves.
7. See #6
8. Well, get ready for some licking, because playing as a giant pterodactyl? give me a break.

Uh, Midna? The random shadow girl who does nothing in TP?
Geno is a fan favorite character from SMRPG.
You would've said the same thing about G&W or Lucas if they weren't in Brawl/Melee.
That's the worst arguement ever. See the last response.
He's an Assist Trophy. >_>
Neither did Falcon or Fox. They were never seen outside of vehicles when the original Smash Bros. came out.
See last response.
Well, get ready for some licking, because playing as a giant dragon? give me a break.
Well, get ready for some licking, because playing as a giant monkey? give me a break.
Well, get ready for some licking because playing as a giant robot? give me a break.

Master Lucario said:
Snowstalker said:
LOL at Sakurai.
There's nothing to LOL at. But srsly, what revolutionary feature should Sakurai add?
We could use the Wiimotes for fighting! I was used to that because of the Naruto game, so when I got Brawl, I shook my wiimotes, but when I saw nothing happened, I sat back in the couch and felt like I was playing Melee again. Seriously, Brawl feels a big deal alike Melee, I thought that it being for the Wii would make it different (not that I didn't like Melee, I LOVED it, I was only waiting for something new)

Lario said:
Tails is also possible.
Tails would be the next best Sonic character, considering that it owuld be difficult to make a clone out of him.

Free Loader said:
ChaosNinji said:
Well, get ready for some licking, because playing as a giant dragon? give me a break.
Sorry, I can't tell who your talking about.
Uh... Ridley? But he's not in Brawl. I sure hope he's not talking about a giant TURTLE, by any chance...

Halvin said:
Lario said:
Tails is also possible.
Tails would be the next best Sonic character, considering that it owuld be difficult to make a clone out of him.

Free Loader said:
ChaosNinji said:
Sorry, I can't tell who your talking about.
Uh... Ridley? But he's not in Brawl. I sure hope he's not talking about a giant TURTLE, by any chance...

He's probably talking about Charizard. Even though Zard's not a dragon.

To end this whole giant Ridley discussion, Sakurai didn't say Ridley would be too big. He merely said he would be too slow.

Nintendo Power: There was a rumor at one point about Ridley being playable. Was that ever a consideration?

Sakurai: I think that would probably be pretty impossible. [Laughs] If we had put our best efforts into it, we may have been able to do it. But he might have been a little slow. Would that be alright? [Laughs]

Master Lucario said:
To end this whole giant Ridley discussion, Sakurai didn't say Ridley would be too big. He merely said he would be too slow.

Nintendo Power: There was a rumor at one point about Ridley being playable. Was that ever a consideration?

Sakurai: I think that would probably be pretty impossible. [Laughs] If we had put our best efforts into it, we may have been able to do it. But he might have been a little slow. Would that be alright? [Laughs]

Ganondorf is a little slow. If anything, Ridley would be a rather fast character.

ChaosNinji said:
Bowser looks like a Turtle/Dragon half-breed. It could go either way.
He looks more like a turtle.

Maybe he eaten a Fire Flower at an extremely early age...?

Master Lucario said:

You're too slow/

Lario said:
ChaosNinji said:
Bowser looks like a Turtle/Dragon half-breed. It could go either way.
He looks more like a turtle.

Maybe he eaten a Fire Flower at an extremely early age...?
Mebbe. Many newbies(no offense) misunderstand Bowser as a Dragon than a turtle. But w/e.

Snowstalker said:
Bowser is a Koopa. Koopas are turtles. Therefore, Bowser=a turtle. :bowser:
Pershishely.

Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
Pershishely.
I think CN is refrerring to his Fire Breath and horns, but Bowser doesn't even have wings and he also has a short tail.

Therefore, he's a TURTLE. Or a tortoise.

Lario said:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
Pershishely.
I think CN is refrerring to his Fire Breath and horns, but Bowser doesn't even have wings and he also has a short tail.

Therefore, he's a TURTLE. Or a tortoise.
NO, NO TORTWAHSER! ME NOT LIKE TORTWAHSE! AUGH! [/weird accent]

Not all dragons have horns, however.

Back on-topic, Bowser Jr. has a chance of becoming a character...

...And later gets beaten up by his seven siblings. [/fanon]

Lario said:

The Koopalings would be pretty cool as a boss.

0T: I think Bowser, along with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, is the reason why we shouldn't try genetic engineering on turtles.

Smiddle said:
Lario said:

The Koopalings would be pretty cool as a boss.

0T: I think Bowser, along with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, is the reason why we shouldn't try genetic engineering on turtles.
Oh, LOL!

Back