Super Mario Bros. Z

SmartGuy

A complete wanker.
A flash series based on Newgrounds, about Mario, Sonic, Luigi, Shadow and Yoshi trying to find the chaos emeralds before Mecha Sonic, but there are others seeking them, it's basically a scramble for the chaos emaradlds between several teams, just search it on Newgrounds and watch the series to understand it.

SMBZ is epic win. I love all the misakes Luigi make, like the one in that pipe field. Gawd, epic. Nuff said.

MegaMario9910 said:
SMBZ is epic win. I love all the misakes Luigi make, like the one in that pipe field. Gawd, epic. Nuff said.
I like the part , the one that mario,luigi,sonic,yoshi and shadow fight against the koopa bros and the axem rangers.

fire MARIO bros said:
MegaMario9910 said:
I like the part , the one that mario,luigi,sonic,yoshi and shadow fight against the koopa bros and the axem rangers.
The most coolest battle so far. I wish Metal Sonic didn't ruin it :(

Free Loader said:
I am a failboat.
Failboat.jpg
We know Uniju, anyway, it was cool when this happened:
Axem Black: Yo Red! what does the scouter the scouter say about his power levels?

Axem Red: IT OVER 9000!

Axem Yellow: What? 9000?

fire MARIO bros said:
ChaosNinji said:
It IS dorky/lame. I dislike it.
offtopic: NO U!!!

ontopic: luigi made me lol!!!

I don't care what you think. I was giving my opinion on the series, which is the point of this thread. If you can't bear to actually have someone stay on topic, I suggest not posting.

ShyGuy27 said:
SmartGuy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Super Mario Bros. Z is a failboat.
Failboat.jpg
QFT
Blitzwing-2 said:
Look pretty dorky.
QFT
*chops ShyGuy up with his really really really big sword*
Kills you with my respectotherpeoplesopinions axe and burns the remains with my stayontopic blowtorch.
no u!

the exploding banana that's in just about all of Alvin's submissions makes me lol.

SmartGuy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
SmartGuy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Failboat.jpg
QFT
Blitzwing-2 said:
Look pretty dorky.
QFT
Kills you with my respectotherpeoplesopinions axe and burns the remains with my stayontopic blowtorch.
no u!

the exploding banana that's in just about all of Alvin's submissions makes me lol.
exploding banana: I like cereal!!!

fire MARIO bros said:
SmartGuy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
SmartGuy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Failboat.jpg
QFT
Blitzwing-2 said:
Look pretty dorky.
QFT
no u!

exploding banana: I like cereal!!!
Potato Head: I like potatoes.

Snowstalker said:
I honestly prefer the story parts over the mindless action.
I mean this in the most noflammatory way, but it needs to be said:
When will idiots realize that Mario is not meant to have a deep/epic story?

ShyGuy27 said:
Snowstalker said:
When will you learn that it's called creativity and imagination, you should try it sometime, it's really fun.

SmartGuy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Snowstalker said:
When will you learn that it's called creativity and imagination, you should try it sometime, it's really fun.
Hey, if you want to make an epic flash movie series, make it with sprites from an epic game. Mario is a plumber that jumps an evil mushrooms and turtles, not a super saiyan.

ShyGuy27 said:
SmartGuy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Snowstalker said:
Hey, if you want to make an epic flash movie series, make it with sprites from an epic game. Mario is a plumber that jumps an evil mushrooms and turtles, not a super saiyan.
I would except I don't have flash, not that I would rly let you tell me what to make it about.

SMBZ Fails. Nuff said.

----END TRUTH----

Back