NES Remix 2

chillv

9-Volt must be my video game counterpart.
I can't find the thread for this beyond page 3, so I am going to make another one.

Anyway, I am excited for this one. I liked the first one, plus I never played most of the games featured.

Glaceon said:
I'm sorry to be that one guy, but searching is more effective than digging through pages.

I'd still love for this to one day get on the 3DS eShop too, but I really doubt it.

You want me to bump a thread from like a month ago? I'm pretty sure it is better to just make a new one.

Nick Fury said:
The best thing about this game is that it gives us a good idea of when the Ice Climbers will be revealed for Smash 4.

But NES Remix 2 doesn't have Ice Climber, the original does. I don't know how or why Sakurai would reveal them for the sequel. If so, it would be ridiculous timing.

Anyway, I find it funny how there are three remix levels for the underground level of Super Mario Bros. 2 (Lost Levels). Like sure, they are unique because they are different layouts and they are remixes for three different games, but I hope this isn't going to be trend for this game.

Each one has the objective of collecting coins

There is one where you are controlling link and you can break the blocks with your sword

There is one with kirby where you can break the blocks by inhaling one, and spitting one at another
nes_remix_2-4.jpg

There is one where you are control Samus, and you can use her bomb and shooter to break blocks.
New-Screenshots-Released-for-NES-Remix-2-10-900x506.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't acquire a screenshot of the one with link

chillv said:
Glaceon said:
I'm sorry to be that one guy, but searching is more effective than digging through pages.

I'd still love for this to one day get on the 3DS eShop too, but I really doubt it.

You want me to bump a thread from like a month ago? I'm pretty sure it is better to just make a new one.

Actually, it's preferred to renew an old thread (you can't really even call the original thread old; a month isn't much) rather than create a new one for the exact same purpose since it takes up less room. Plus, it's recycling, and you know how great that is. ;)

Glaceon said:
chillv said:
Glaceon said:

Actually, it's preferred to renew an old thread (you can't really even call the original thread old; a month isn't much) rather than create a new one for the exact same purpose since it takes up less room. Plus, it's recycling, and you know how great that is. ;)

Recycling on the internet? Pfft, please!

Also, I'm trying to not break the rule for bumping threads so that's why I create a new topic instead.

chillv said:
Glaceon said:
chillv said:
Glaceon said:

Recycling on the internet? Pfft, please!

Also, I'm trying to not break the rule for bumping threads so that's why I create a new topic instead.

Prepare some ice packs, then, if global warming gets bad enough your devices will be harder to stop from overheating than beating DKCR on Mirror Mode. :P

For the record, you had something relevant to say, so if you bumped the previous thread, it would've been all good. It's too late now and that's fine because who knows how deep the original thread was which you didn't know existed as such, but the more you know, right? Anyway I'm done, I don't want to derail this thread too much.

Back