Accuse the Above User of Being Rudnicki For a Stupid Reason!

ShyGuy27 said:
fire MARIO bros said:
you're rudnicki because :bowser: said it.
ShyGuy27 said:
RudnickiSuspicion.png

You're Rudnicki because L says so.
There's no way you stole my idea...
you're rudnicki for quoting me.

Go to google images, and search "Rudnicki Sockpuppet"... I suspect Blitzwing, Paper Striker, and Smiddle as being The Second Kira Rudnicki. (and possibly Fg and Aipom)

Click!

Garlic Man said:
Go to google images, and search "Rudnicki Sockpuppet"... I suspect Blitzwing, Paper Striker, and Smiddle as being The Second Kira Rudnicki. (and possibly Fg and Aipom)

Click!
Once again, my idea was stolen.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:

Click!
Stop being overly paranoid. Nobody stole your idea. You're just thinking they did.

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:

Click!
Stop being overly paranoid. Nobody stole your idea. You're just thinking they did.
ShyGuy27 said:
RudnickiSuspicion.png

*direct your attention to the bold red text and my quoted picture*
No similarities there...

And don't say "o urs was in a picture that doesnt count!"

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:

Click!
ShyGuy27 said:
RudnickiSuspicion.png

No similarities there...

*sigh* I wasn't stealing your idea, ShyGuy. I was simply making a reference to your post. I never said "HAHAHAMYIDEA MYIDEA IM SO SMART NUB LOLOL" As Ninji would say...

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:

Click!
ShyGuy27 said:
RudnickiSuspicion.png

No similarities there...

*sigh* I wasn't stealing your idea, ShyGuy. I was simply making a reference to your post. I never said "HAHAHAMYIDEA MYIDEA IM SO SMART NUB LOLOL" As Ninji would say...
Get off Ninji's back.

And it was almost exactly the same as mine. That's an idea steal, not referencing it.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:

Click!
ShyGuy27 said:
RudnickiSuspicion.png

No similarities there...

Get off Ninji's back.

And it was almost exactly the same as mine. That's an idea steal, not referencing it.
Notice I said "Second Kira" and not "Kira". It was not a steal, but rather an extension to your quote.

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:

Click!
ShyGuy27 said:
RudnickiSuspicion.png

No similarities there...

Get off Ninji's back.

Notice I said "Second Kira" and not "Kira". It was not a steal, but rather an extension to your quote.
Oh, Kira/Second Kira, no similarities there. You are clear of all suspicion. [/sarcasm]

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:

Click!
ShyGuy27 said:
RudnickiSuspicion.png

No similarities there...

Get off Ninji's back.

Oh, Kira/Second Kira, no similarities there. You are clear of all suspicion.
Thank you for finally seeing the way life works. :)

Free Loader said:
Your both Rudnicki because your arguing with eachother over something so horribly stupid.
It's one of my few hobbies.

@ Garlic: It's annoying post changes like that that make people not like you. That and many other annoying things...

ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Your both Rudnicki because your arguing with eachother over something so horribly stupid.
It's one of my few hobbies.
And hobbies are usually best done with another person; like golf

Smiddle said:
Your avatar and signature are related, so you're Rudnicki. BTW, go on-topic.
Rudnicki for trying to go back on-topic

Free Loader said:
Rudnicki because of the "! :eek:" that clearly didn't belong there.
Rudnicki for post-edit

You're Rudnicki for considering it as proof

Snowstalker said:
You're Rudnicki for hating everything.

you're Rudnicki for not bothering with an avatar and sig

Rosalina Spalko said:
Snowstalker said:
You're Rudnicki for hating everything.

you're Rudnicki for not bothering with an avatar and sig
You're rudnicki for not realizing his sig

Nerdy Guy said:
You're Rudnicki for FARTING!!!!!
You're Rudnicki for being a new user, having a profile suspiciously containing many of our forums fads all in one, and for seeming to know who Rudnicki is despite being so new.

I don't know who Rudnicki is, I'm just playing along with everybody else.
You're Rudnicki for no real reson!!!

Back