help with love

Sir Komlin IV said:
Being absolutely honest, most of the regulars on this forum (me included) probably don't have much experience with love.

I have experience with evading love, that probably counts even if it involved strangers. 8)

Xanthium said:
Yuzu & Kaede said:
Xanthium said:
Dr. Javelin said:
if you're going, bring some sort of survival kit with matches and a hatchet

a gun is also helpful for defending yourself and hunting
A good ol' Magnum. I would bring a phone too.
i'd rather bring a 30-6 rifle
Nono, a Smith and Wesson 500 Magnum is good enough.
oh yeah it'd definitely be good enough, i'm just sayin that i'd rather use a 30-6 because it'd be a hell of a lot easier to use

Glaceon said:
Sir Komlin IV said:
Being absolutely honest, most of the regulars on this forum (me included) probably don't have much experience with love.

I have experience with evading love, that probably counts even if it involved strangers. 8)
I don't think YK is looking for that to be honest.

Dr. Javelin said:
Sir Komlin IV said:
it's funny because you're calling yourself a regular and i have no idea who you are
am i regular

Misty said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Sir Komlin IV said:
it's funny because you're calling yourself a regular and i have no idea who you are
am i regular

I would hope so; do you go to the restroom a normal amount?

(Also, there's a difference between regular and long-time user.

Just because you don't know who someone is, doesn't mean they aren't a regular; its determined by whether they are active or not.)

Dr. Javelin said:
Sir Komlin IV said:
Well...
You don't remember me? YoshiMonsta? I was active a lot in the past, stopped for a while, and then came back?

You're all the same to me

Pfft if I was what would I get out of it

Haha ohkay then

Jim McGinn said:
Guys, I think YoshiKong is coming out of retirement.
Naw, honestly I couldn't. I don't have the motivation to stick around anymore and I've got better things do do with my leisure

You're Thirteen said:
Jim McGinn said:
Naw, honestly I couldn't. I don't have the motivation to stick around anymore and I've got better things do do with my leisure
Like what? A girlfriend?

You're Thirteen said:
Jim McGinn said:
That's what I feel like some times, but I always come crawling back.

Back