• Nice, I guess.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Maybe not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SuperAnthony said:
Oh my god! Battling as Big Bowser is awesome! Now I am in Bowsers flab. Ew... :-X
The boss of that area is pretty hard, it has a devastating attack that is realy hard to dodge. Plus it has forcefelds that can get annoying before you figure out the trick to them. The Bros. fainted atleast two times each fighting it

Jeff said:
SuperAnthony said:
Oh my god! Battling as Big Bowser is awesome! Now I am in Bowsers flab. Ew... :-X
The boss of that area is pretty hard, it has a devastating attack that is realy hard to dodge. Plus it has forcefelds that can get annoying before you figure out the trick to them. The Bros. fainted atleast two times each fighting it

You mean like those amoeba things that split up?

Yeah, those guys were assholes. I beat them by spamming Fire Flower.

Ralph Wiggum said:
Jeff said:
SuperAnthony said:

Yeah, those guys were a**holes. I beat them by spamming Fire Flower.
Yeah, the Alpha and Beta Kretins. :P They were the hardest boss(es) so far, even harder than the bosses that came afterwards. I beat them by attacking the red ones with a bros. attack selected by Mario and the Green ones with a bros. move selected by Luigi, when the Kretins were together. When the one by itself started duplaciting, I just used Fire Flower since I was getting annoyed by it.

Jeff said:
Lavos said:
Just got this PWNFUL game.
CONGATURATIONS! :D

*balloons and confetti fall down*

I havent.

*Hammer falls down*

im havin'... a.... concusion

Crackin355 said:
Jeff said:
Lavos said:

I havent.

*Hammer falls down*

:O

*gets out medical kit*

Anyway, when is the game coming out in Australia, will you have to wait a long time?

Toadette 4evur said:
Well, I just beat Super Peach's Castle (OF FURY!). Now I'm off to fight Dark Fawful.
You're fast, I'm stuck on the third Giant Bowser Battle. :P

Jeff said:
Toadette 4evur said:
Well, I just beat Super Peach's Castle (OF FURY!). Now I'm off to fight Dark Fawful.
You're fast, I'm stuck on the third Giant Bowser Battle. :P

That one took me forever to beat. Right now I'm fighting the last boss. :)

Hmmm, great game, can't say I enjoy the Bros. segments very much. Playing as Bowser is really pwnful, though.

Jeff said:
Ralph Wiggum said:
Jeff said:
SuperAnthony said:

Yeah, the Alpha and Beta Kretins. :P They were the hardest boss(es) so far, even harder than the bosses that came afterwards. I beat them by attacking the red ones with a bros. attack selected by Mario and the Green ones with a bros. move selected by Luigi, when the Kretins were together. When the one by itself started duplaciting, I just used Fire Flower since I was getting annoyed by it.

Am I the only one that found that boss to be extremely easy? Anyway, I beat the final boss. Honestly I thought it was moderate on the toughness scale. It was easier than the Fawful Express, but harder than say, Super Peach's Castle (of FURY!)

Jeff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jeff said:
Lavos said:

I havent.

*Hammer falls down*

*gets out medical kit*

Anyway, when is the game coming out in Australia, will you have to wait a long time?

we ussually have to wait almost 2 months or more to get a game after you guys get it. although, we got Pikmin 2 a few months ago (3 or 4)

Crackin355 said:
Jeff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jeff said:
Lavos said:

I havent.

*Hammer falls down*

*gets out medical kit*

we ussually have to wait almost 2 months or more to get a game after you guys get it. although, we got Pikmin 2 a few months ago (3 or 4)
But Pikmin 2 was made over a year ago. D: I hope M&L:BiS is on the top of Nintendo of Australlia's list.

Jeff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jeff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jeff said:
Lavos said:

I havent.

*Hammer falls down*

*gets out medical kit*

But Pikmin 2 was made over a year ago. D: I hope M&L:BiS is on the top of Nintendo of Australlia's list.
DOH! i mean New Play Control Version

Jeff said:
Ralph Wiggum said:
Jeff said:
SuperAnthony said:

Just beat that boss. ARGH, their stupid lightning attack is impossible to dodge!!! I had no trouble with attacking either forms, though.....

Hey guys, I've beaten the game, and guess what? At the end, it turns out that :mario:, :luigi:, and :bowser: all have a secret rank! If someone discovers how to get the secret rank, can they tell me how and what happens when you get it?

Yoshi Boo 118 said:
Hey guys, I've beaten the game, and guess what? At the end, it turns out that :mario:, :luigi:, and :bowser: all have a secret rank! If someone discovers how to get the secret rank, can they tell me how and what happens when you get it?
Level up to level 40.

Can someone tell me where all the attack peices are in the Energy Hold?

Just got the Treat Basket. I like how Nintendo squeezed in some inside jokes like Luigi using the KO'd Socktop as a Kuribo's Shoe, and how one Socktop is even named Kuribo. ;D

Back