Nintendo DSi

Do you think Nintendos choice on the DSI realease date (summer of 09) is smart?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Wow. Looks similar to DS Lite, but man, how many versions of the DS will they release, honestly? :eek:

ChaosNinji said:
The GBA had the original, the SP, and the Micro. :/

The camera and phone are horribly outdated.
Yeah, but each version looked significantly different. (Where are the speakers on the DSi??)

Also, why did you lock my Mario & Luigi Thread, when Wayoshi's was created later than mine?

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:

Yeah, but each version looked significantly different. (Where are the speakers on the DSi??)

Also, why did you lock my Mario & Luigi Thread, when Wayoshi's was created later than mine?

Because his was in the correct forum.

ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:

Uh, this is the Handheld Gaming forum, right? Am I mistaken, or is it a handheld game?

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:

Uh, this is the Handheld Gaming forum, right? Am I mistaken, or is it a handheld game?

It should go in Marioverse

ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:

It is a HANDHELD game.

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:

It is a HANDHELD game.
yarly Explain yourself Ninji.

1.) This is really off-topic.

2.) I don't need to explain myself.

3.) It's a MARIO game. The Handheld and Console gaming forums are for OTHER games.

ChaosNinji said:
1.) This is really off-topic.

2.) I don't need to explain myself.

3.) It's a MARIO game. The Handheld and Console gaming forums are for OTHER games.
Just like Super Mario 64 DS, New Super Mario Bros, Paper Mario DS, Super Princess Peach, Yoshi's Island DS, and a bunch of others in the Handheld Gaming board. But nonetheless, the threads have been merged.

Nintedo Conference:

"We need more income."
"How about a new DS?"
"This again?"
"Hey, it worked with the DS Lite."
"I doubt it'll work again."
"You got a better idea?"
"Sold."

So, the DSi, then. The DS Lite got a topic of its own back when it was revealed, and it's only fair to give this new one the same treatment.

We know that it's going the way of the Micro, completely doing away with the GBA slot much like the former did with GB/GBC games. So Guitar Hero On Tour players are screwed with this new iteration. We also know about the DSi Shop which you can download DSiWare from. Hopefully this'll include old GB and GBC games.

Besides your complaints/rejoicing, what do you expect from the new DSi, or what do you wish could come true? As was said in the chat late last night, I would love if you could use your DSi in conjunction with an SD card to play Wii VC titles on the go. With the memory storage solution, I can only wish this would come to pass without paying for the game again or something like that.

Later on there's going to be another conference in San Francisco. Here's looking to a possible release date and price; with the camera and the music player, roughly $180 like the cost for it in Japan doesn't a bad price.

Anyone else disappointed or some other negative emotion at the moment, only to know that you're going to buy it anyway?
This quote was from somewhere else.

Hmmm... It depends, but I'm staying with my current DS.

ShyGuy27 said:
Nintedo Conference:

"We need more income."
"How about a new DS?"
"This again?"
"You got a better idea?"
"Sold."
"Camera?"
"Maybe"
"No more GBA slot?"
"Yeah whatever."
"Two colors?"
"NO, DIE!"
"Black and White"
"Again?"
"Wii only has white, dude"
"Yeah, it needs more colors"
"Lite started out with only white, you know"
"Okay, fine. "
"Who are you anyway?"
"A terrorist taking over Japan."
Fix'd. :P

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nintedo Conference:

"We need more income."
"How about a new DS?"
"This again?"
"You got a better idea?"
"Sold."
"Camera?"
"Maybe"
"No more GBA slot?"
"Yeah whatever."
"Two colors?"
"NO, DIE!"
"Black and White"
"Again?"
"Wii only has white, dude"
"Yeah, it needs more colors"
"Lite started out with only white, you know"
"Okay, fine. "
"Who are you anyway?"
"A terrorist taking over Japan."
Fix'd. :P
LOL

I think it's ugly. It's just so un-Nintendo...

Toad said:
I think it's ugly. It's just so un-Nintendo...
How so, mah boy? :posh:

Have you seen the camera? It's black, and on a white DS? I's ugly.

But we'll have to wait for it to come and see it in real-life, shouldn't we? :posh:

Apparently, the DSi is 12% smaller than the Lite. At this rate, the 8th DS will be 0% of nothing!

ShyGuy27 said:
One of my friends actually wants one.
If he gets one, tell me how it is...

Back