Super Mario Bros Z The Complete Book

ernesth100

The Traveler, The Genius, The Scholar
Who likes reading? Who likes the series?

This book contains storylines and transcripts for evey episode as well as a character gallery and information! Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SMDg9UcrkYYEQsAiAqTjBp6Lw_gwxrTJSq3IjORB-OE/edit

super_mario_bros_z_modified_logo_by_xxkaijuking91xx-d5af1wf.png
g

I feel I should be that one guy and point out the SMBZ series was never finished, so technically you can't call it the complete book. :P

Glaceon said:
I feel I should be that one guy and point out the SMBZ series was never finished, so technically you can't call it the complete book. :P
Complete with every episode released so far Book.

Re: Super Mario Bros Z The Complete with every episode released so far Book

That would work, even fit somehow if you decided to implement it and force me to stand corrected as I have just done to myself.

Re: Super Mario Bros Z The Complete with every episode released so far Book

Glaceon said:
That would work, even fit somehow if you decided to implement it and force me to stand corrected as I have just done to myself.
But then again until Alvin continues the series from the most recent episode onward(reboots dont count) this IS the complete original series book.

that first paragraph should be
Before you read, you must know that Super Mario Bros. Z is not my work. I just wrote the book. The rights for SMBZ belong to Mark Haynes A.K.A. Alvin-earthworm. I will tell you this my inspiration for this book is my love of Mario and Sonic. The people who inspired me are Alvin earthworm, Nintendo, Sega, and Tortwag on smbzseries.net. I hope you enjoy the following story!
my eyes hurt from that flashy white hand on shoulder gif @_@

Also, is it "Alvin-Earthworm, Alvin-earthworm, Alvin Earthworm, or Alvin earthworm?

Also change the alignment to justified

Alvin was getting old he worked cleaning dishes at a resteraunt life sucked. Coupled with the begging fans being so relentless it was only matter of time before he gaven up.

ernesth100 said:
Alvin was getting old he worked cleaning dishes at a resteraunt life sucked. Coupled with the begging fans being so relentless it was only matter of time before he gaven up.

I knew it had to do with begging fanboys. Maybe someone else can complete it?

Back