Creepy videogame moments

It wasn't so much how they looked as it was "oh my god something really big and really fast that can kill me instantly is on my ass get away get away get away." Didn't help that I was a terrible shot for most of the game or that I first played the game when I was around ten (a friend of mine who also had Naruto: Clash of Ninja had it) and didn't finish it until 12 or 13 since I sucked too badly with the GC controls.

Yoshidude99 said:
The game over music in Sonic CD.
AH HA HA HA... OH HO HO HO...

Mario being sucked into a black hole or being disintegrated by dark matter. Imagine dying these ways.

3TQlJZ0.jpg

seriously these things are horrifying and they're every where.

Misty said:
In Ultimate Spiderman, you were Venom and had to eat a six year old child
I heard that was meant to mock something you had to do in a previous Spider-Man game. You had to get a balloon for a kid.

That one zombie scene in earthbound.

also giygas.

oh and did I mention in the start of earthbound zero you fight a possesed doll?

Luxio said:
That's not very uncommon. Many other people happen to find that (and the boss theme) to be creepy, too. I'm not saying I'm one of them, but I can still see where people are coming from.

小龙怪 said:
Hitoshura said:
Mother. 3. Beta.

Makes me want to dissect my balls with a spoon.
I thought some things in Mother 3 was creepy. Like the mushroom part. Or the fight with Negative Man.

the final boss in the beta is so bad it even gave the creator nightmares.

Makes giygas look like a joke too.

Berkana said:
Luxio said:
That's not very uncommon. Many other people happen to find that (and the boss theme) to be creepy, too. I'm not saying I'm one of them, but I can still see where people are coming from.
I even stated myself that the Game Over theme gave me nightmares. But please explain WHY EVERYONE FINDS THE BOSS THEME TO BE SO CREEPY?

Lario said:
Misty said:
I heard that was meant to mock something you had to do in a previous Spider-Man game. You had to get a balloon for a kid.
Yeah it'll be mocking the Spider Man 2 game with it's balloon missions. I wish that was in the GBA version I have.

Yoshidude99 said:
Lario said:
Misty said:
Yeah it'll be mocking the Spider Man 2 game with it's balloon missions. I wish that was in the GBA version I have.
Oh god I played that game before... I liked it for all the wrong reasons.

Amphituber said:
I actually find it just as creepy as the game over music. I suppose its just a matter of personal taste.
Yes, but WHY?

Before you watch: You may get a Nightmare from this; be warned.

Disclaimer: I did not make this video myself.
Instead, I got it off of ShadowMarioXLI's video history.

Jump to 5:30 for the creepy part.

And because I dislike the Wario Bros, I searched one out where Wario lost.

PeskyPlumbers64 said:
The entirety of Majora's Mask is absolutely creepy. (And the creepypastas don't help either!)
The elegy of emptiness scares me.

though the mask animations are pretty freaky but I always found the deku one extra freaky.

freaking ghosts coming out of the wall in silent hill 4.

Back