Creepy videogame moments

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
251987.gif

Basically stuff like this.

Yeah as in actual creepy stuff.

lavender town eeryness can count as a creepy moment but other than that I demand some legit creepy moments like the close up of the fake samus and the mad piano from big boo's haunt.

Sylveon said:
Yeah as in actual creepy stuff.

lavender town eeryness can count as a creepy moment but other than that I demand some legit creepy moments like the close up of the fake samus and the mad piano from big boo's haunt.

Ah yes, the piano. My younger self never saw it coming.

Pokémon Trainer Essentia said:
I actually wanted to post that quote due to talking to that girl earlier today

PeskyPlumbers64 said:
endermen confirmed as a mario species

Imagine them in Luigi's Mansion.

i shouldn't have looked at that @_@
also i always freak at the mad piano no matter how many times i play

Pokémon Trainer Essentia said:
i shouldn't have looked at that @_@
also i always freak at the mad piano no matter how many times i play

If the SM64 HD rumor is true, then no matter what, I'll never bring myself to go near the mad piano.

all i gotta say is chase scenes

also gray children in silent hill, as well as that damn music

Chozo Ghosts in Metroid Prime.

Just... That music is so god damn loud at the beginning, the room darkens and ghosts start throwing shit at you from god knows where, it fucking scares the crap out of me every time I see them in that one room in Chozo Ruins with the chozo statue and beam puzzle.

Also the jungle area chase with SA-X in Metroid Fusion, you know it's going to happen but as soon as you jump down shit hits the fan, the music starts playing and it starts gunning for you immediately. The ice beam only stalls it for a second so once you jump over big enough obstacles that you can't get a clear shot on it you need to run for your life because it is fast and it will kill you in a few hits.

Encountering the Verdugo and the U3 in Resident Evil 4

Redeads and their screams in Ocarina of Time
PeskyPlumbers64 said:
you seen the close-up game file for that though?
55229.jpg

a cracked article has an even closer look but its even creepier.

Wolverine said:
Redeads and their screams in Ocarina of Time
PeskyPlumbers64 said:
you seen the close-up game file for that though?
55229.jpg

a cracked article has an even closer look but its even creepier.

Yep, I saw that.

Crackin355 said:
Chozo Ghosts in Metroid Prime.

Just... That music is so god damn loud at the beginning, the room darkens and ghosts start throwing shit at you from god knows where, it fucking scares the crap out of me every time I see them in that one room in Chozo Ruins with the chozo statue and beam puzzle.

Also the jungle area chase with SA-X in Metroid Fusion, you know it's going to happen but as soon as you jump down shit hits the fan, the music starts playing and it starts gunning for you immediately. The ice beam only stalls it for a second so once you jump over big enough obstacles that you can't get a clear shot on it you need to run for your life because it is fast and it will kill you in a few hits.

I find the Chozo ghosts scary at first, but annoying afterwards.

Game over from Sonic CD. God, that tune scares me to death.

Speaking of Sonic CD, I don't find the boss theme to be that scary. Yes, it's very dark, and a bit evil. But when people call it demonic and childhood-ruining, that's where I draw the line. HOWEVER, there is a theme in the game that fits those descriptions, and I mentioned it 3 posts ago.

That stupid fish in SMB 3 that can eat you in one hit scared me to death as a kid

Stewie Griffin said:
That stupid fish in SMB 3 that can eat you in one hit scared me to death as a kid
Boss Bass? He was replaced with a purple fish with bucked teeth who I nicknamed "Chuck".

The Puppits (sp?) from Brawl.

Junketsu said:
Encountering the Verdugo and the U3 in Resident Evil 4
I'm not quite sure how anything in Resident Evil 4 can be deemed creepy, to be honest.

Back