Pokemon X and Y: Free for All Multi Battles!

Misty said:
I'm pretty sure that there will be a level 50 all rule (unless you mean Pokémon-wise, not level-wise).
Oh, I meant in terms of stats (Pokèmon-wise).

My timezone is CEST (UTC+2) by the way.

So I made a table that uses 12PM as a base time, thought it'd help with tracking.

PlayersTime
NEXandGBXGMT-5 (7:00/7AM)
Pokémon Trainer RedGMT-5 (7:00/7AM)
IcemarioGMT (12:00/12PM)
CirdecGMT+2 (14:00/2PM)
PrincessOfPeachesGMT+2 (14:00/2PM)
Smg2daisyGMT+8 (20:00/8PM)

NEX accidentally posted the standard time instead of daylight time, and + instead of -. He's in my zone of time

GMT is basically the standard time other timezones base their time off of, I believe. I wouldn't dwell on it too much, personally, I only get the basics of it.

Considering that's everyone in my group, for the time, it'd have to be late enough so NEX doesn't have to wake up too early, but early enough so Smg2daisy doesn't lose sleep over this, the latter being the more prominent issue.

Before that, we should probably settle on a date first so we all know how free we are. I'm in the holidays for this week and the next, so I'm ready most days and the time for me is pretty flexible.

Smg2daisy said:
I know nothing about GMT, bla bla blah stuff
All I know is me and Cirdec have six hours difference, which I am six hours front of him.
I think it's the time in Greenwich, which is approximately where the Prime Meridian is located

I'll be too busy at school in the mornings, so any weekend is fine.

Group 1 Finish!
1st: Smg2daisy
2nd: Icemario11
3rd: Cirdec
4th: NEXandGBX
Most destructive Pokemon: Smg2daisy's Mega Ampharos
Least destructive Pokemon: NEXandGBX's Scrafty
(Honorable mention goes to Smg2daisy's Keldeo, who never got sent out)

Thank you for participating!
Battle Video: WECW-WWWW-WWW6-T89R​

At the end of that battle I felt bad about the idea of spamming Protect to kill off that Raquaza through Toxic and did something else instead. No regrets.

Cirdec and Smg2daisy need to do a tiebreaker for the second battle. In the meantime, I guess me and Icemario11 can battle.

edit: They're both offline, so eh.

I'll go in the next group

(Assuming this is 3DS FC):
2105-8754-5147

Back