Pokemon X and Y: Free for All Multi Battles!

NEXandGBX

One Tough Cream Puff
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
NEXandGBX
Basically, you try to beat up the opposing 2 trainers in a multi battle, but here, you also target the person to your left/right. If two people beside each other live while the other 2 get defeated, a 3v3 Single Battle will go on between them. Pokemon with Telepathy cannot be used. Otherwise, no restrictions, Just a fight to the finish!

NEXandGBX's Friend Code: 4399-0520-1281

Group 1
NEX and GBX vs. Cirdec vs. Smg2daisy vs. Icemario11 (Smg2daisy wins) (Battle Video: WECW-WWWW-WWW6-T89R)

Group 2
aregularforumuser vs. PTR vs. Clive Koopa vs. PrincessOfPeaches (Unstarted) (Battle Video: None yet)

Group 4

NEX and GBX vs. ___ vs. ___ vs. ___ (Not prepared) (Battle Video: None yet)

Accidentally removed this somehow while trying to edit this.

Anyway, I'll bite, though I don't know where my 3DS is any more, but I'll let you know about my code when I find it.

Icemario11 joined via PM

Icemario11's Friend Code: 0877-0903-7850

Now we all just have to add each other (I already did) and find a common time to play.

3797-6397-1566

Will gladly battle anyone here. My team isn't really that strong competitively but that doesn't matter, I'd like to have a friendly battle with anyone anyway.

PrincessOfPeaches said:
My team is rather weak, but this sounds fun so I'll join.
I'm pretty sure that there will be a level 50 all rule (unless you mean Pokémon-wise, not level-wise).

Sometime Sunday works for me. I can't decide the time though, the different timezones will mess me up.

To organize a time properly, we just need to know what timezones each person of the group is in.

My timezone is GMT (00:00), not completely sure about anyone else though.

Back