Guys I would like your opinions about the new roms I got on my R4 card.

Don't forget the Oracle games and Harvest Moon!

小龙怪 said:
I think my opinion on NSMB is extremely unpopular. I have my reasons, but I won't go into detail ITT.

No, I would have to agree with you 小龙怪, it's definitely not my favorite. New Super Mario bros U is probably the pinnacle for me.

Chrono Trigger is one of the best RPG's ever made, you can't really go wrong with it. The DS version has some translation fixes and the battle system has some adjustment for the touch screen.

Dimitri said:
Chrono Trigger is one of the best RPG's ever made, you can't really go wrong with it.

I love Chrono Trigger. The only thing that bummers me a bit is how it went from obscurity to FFVII-esque infamousity in a couple of years, and it's pretty much overrated right now.

Got 9 hours 9 doors 9 persons.

it's kinda like dangan ronpa in my opinion from just seeing the intro except it's in english.

eh.

I should play it since who it knows, it might not even be like dangan ronpa at all!

MAN BOTH OF YOUR FRIENDS ARE FUCKIN' RIGHT.

I AM LOVING THIS GAME SO FAR.

Sylveon said:
Got 9 hours 9 doors 9 persons.

it's kinda like dangan ronpa in my opinion from just seeing the intro except it's in english.

eh.

I should play it since who it knows, it might not even be like dangan ronpa at all!
It is infinity times better than Dangan Ronpa so you'll be good. It like, blew my mind when I played it.

Then VLR was just something else entirely. It's just a magnificent series.

I should really play his other VN, Ever 17 at some point.

Back