Guys I would like your opinions about the new roms I got on my R4 card.

Zae Roles said:
Sylveon said:
Zae Roles said:
you do know thats optional right?
No I never knew.

yeah you dont have to do it at all.

i usually dont anyway as its really irritating.
I just want to get all of the endings.

Zae Roles said:
Sylveon said:
Zae Roles said:
Sylveon said:
Zae Roles said:
you do know thats optional right?
No I never knew.

yeah you dont have to do it at all.

i usually dont anyway as its really irritating.
I just want to get all of the endings.

well not doing it is one of the endings too.
think of it this way.

if I do the irritating part first, then I won't have to do it in the other playthroughs.

well go ahead i guess, was just saying you didnt have to.

Sylveon said:
GOD GET THROUGH IT IN TINY SMALL BRAIN TOXBOX.

JUST BECAUSE IT'S EASY TO GET IN YOUR COUNTRY DOESN'T MEAN IT'S EASY TO GET IN OTHER COUNTRIES.

THE 3DS COSTS LIKE OVER 10K BOLIVARES.

AND THE GAMES COST LIKE 2K BOLIVARES.

Import it from ebay

PlayStation 4 said:
Sylveon said:

JUST BECAUSE IT'S EASY TO GET IN YOUR COUNTRY DOESN'T MEAN IT'S EASY TO GET IN OTHER COUNTRIES.

Import it from ebay
Or Amazon or a BST thread on any website.

Sylveon said:

And in my country...

tumblr_n2o3i6vnl31sl5pypo1_500.jpg

I also was terrible and presumed you lived in a more privileged country so yeah my bad. Still, aren't you able to import for approximately the same price as USA?

Presumably, there are costs that would be associated with importing it, so that could certainly cause some changes

Also, Digimon DS is one of my favorite games. I have no idea how many times I played it when I was younger, and I still come back to it every now and then. It's probably more of a personal opinion thing than anything, but I'd recommend playing it.

Besides Shadow Dragon (I found it to be really meh) and NSMB (not the best, but it's still pretty fun), I haven't played the rest.

If you liked Chrono Trigger DS and have any way to load GBA games onto it (pretty sure most multi-carts support that), get FFVI advance.

oh, and

so I faced queen zeal, the mammon machine and the first instance of lavos.

Still gotta beat all of the black omen ships (Beat the middle age and present ones)

it's getting really fucking easy to beat those ships because there's no minibosses now.

Freakworld said:
have any way to load GBA games onto it (pretty sure most multi-carts support that), get FFVI advance.

Pretty sure R4's do not support GBA games. at all. Maybe things have changed since I last used mine but last I checked they don't support them. There's something you can get to play GB/GBC games on it but nothing for GBA.

Crackin355 said:
Freakworld said:
have any way to load GBA games onto it (pretty sure most multi-carts support that), get FFVI advance.

Pretty sure R4's do not support GBA games. at all. Maybe things have changed since I last used mine but last I checked they don't support them. There's something you can get to play GB/GBC games on it but nothing for GBA.

I am not an expert with those cards, but I am pretty sure when my friend used one, there was an option for GBA roms.

小龙怪 said:
but I did not know there was a Digimon game.

there's like 8 actually

theyve adopted the pokemon convention of releasing certain games twice with minuscule changes, though, so really it should be more like 6

Shoutmon said:
小龙怪 said:
but I did not know there was a Digimon game.

there's like 8 actually

theyve adopted the pokemon convention of releasing certain games twice with minuscule changes, though, so really it should be more like 6
Well I was talking about the DS specifically. I really want to play a Digimon game someday.

Sylveon said:

oh goodness

One of my favorite games is P͇͎̥͇̮̝͖̞̜ͮ̋͋̊̉͆͛̍͂̾͊̃͂͋͞͠o̶͉̫͔̱̾̾ͮ̿̋̒̐ͤ́̉͊ͭͤ͋̾́̍ͩ́̚͟͝k̴̡̲͎͙͎͙̹͉̦̗̳̜̮̭ͦ̒̄͐̐̔͟͠ͅé̓̔̈́̒͆̀̓̿̌̊ͤ̃͘͏̧̮̺̝̫̣̗͍̬̭͘ͅm̸̛̗̝̙͉͚͍̖̰͈̻̱͎͖̮͍̥̠̭ͯ̓ͦͩ͊̕͜ͅö͉͙͎͙͎̖̝̖͙̜̻͖̏̾̔̍̽͐ͥ̅̒̍̂̊̈́̏͛̒̋̕ͅn̨̖̼͖͎̮̽̏̿͐ͯ͒ͥ͆̇̀̇͆͡ͅ ̷̡͙͔̻̙̟͔̣̙̠ͧ̂ͯ̋ͮ͗ͮ̿́ͮ̇̇́́̚ͅW̶̨̼̙̹̳̳̟͈͈̙ͨ̂̐̽̆̎̂̆͒̐̇̽͐ͬ̈̊͑͘h̅̆̔ͥ͑̀̔̏̑̐̀̎̒̔̽͟͏͘͝҉̯̬̩̯̟̮̜̦̲͍ĭ̴̧̖̤̖͕̘͍̰̘̞̙̭͕͉̪͔̊ͮ̍ͥ́ͩ̽̀̚t̴̡̨̖͓̲̝͇͎̞̙͚̱̹̦̩ͩ̀͋̾̂̒̿͊ͨ̈̉̓̎̆͐̋͒͜͞e̶̲̦͉̲̖̖͈̝̮͙̱͖͓̠̙̥̦̼̳͊͊͋͟͟ ̴̸͈̙̻͖̞̬͌̎̄̈́̊́̉̔̅̍̎͑ͤ͆ͫ̏̏͑ͥ͞V̵̷̷̨͖͙̼̥̰̬̫͖̬̪͑ͣͥ̂͋͆͊̐̿̽̂̚ȩ̢̮̺̗͕̜̰͈͍̗̫̣͍̫ͬ̌ͦ͒ͨ̈́r̷͔̞͉̼ͧ͑͑ͥ̉̑̔̽̈̌̀ͩ̀͝ͅs͇͉̺̪͙̥͓̟̥̯̙̣̠̅̈̔̈́ͩ̇ͯͨ̅͛́̕͘͞i̵̷̡̝̹̠̭̫͉̘̞̬̿̓ͪͦ͒ͫͭ̆́̓̌ͬ̑ͭ̈̀͡o̸̢͉͕̼͒̀̏̽́ͧ̑̕n̵̟̥̼̗͎̘̫͓̈́͂̑̈͘͜͡

a5006da8e09e26d1ad8281b84496c0e0.gif

Well apparently I figured out how to play GB and GBC on my R4 card.

so you can suggest those games too.

Back