Post pictures of your desks/gaming setups!

Contra(dictory)

also I hang out here, I guess
Here's mine.

desk.jpg

Where the magic happens. Using an HDTV as a monitor for my laptop and my PS3. Games are stacked on the left-hand side, with the PS3 Eye I use as a webcam beside them, a 4GB flash drive beside it, and a pair of buds. Props if you notice the numbers.

games.jpg

Link Between Worlds, Pokemon Y, Super Mario 3D Land (in my 3DS)

Metal Gear Solid 4

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance + Metal Gear Solid: The HD Collection

No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise

Shadows of the Damned

Lollipop Chainsaw (don't buy it, it's boring)

Sonic Generations

Kingdom Hearts 1.5

ps3ds.jpg

They just kinda sit there on the couch to the right.

laptop.jpg

Sitting on a cooling pad, screen turned off, two 4x USB expanders plugged in to account for all my peripherals.

Well, here's mine.

34pgzgy.jpg
Hey look, there's my username for proof. Game boy games are on top for whatever reason, I forgot where I put them.
Top Row is Wii U -> 3DS -> 3DS + DS -> N64 -> PS3 + other. Bottom Row is Wii -> Wii -> GCN -> PS2 -> crap
15nx6b7.jpg
My Wii U isn't hooked up, but there it is. With my wiimotes and cords all stuck in the corner.
b5h274.jpg
Wii on the right, Wii U is usually on the left. My desk where the laptop goes. You can see the post above this one on the screen.
n1rssm.jpg
on it's side. PS3 is down the bottom with the N64 just above it with Mario Party in it. plenty of cords. PS2 is hidden above that with the 3DS on the desk. I have a rabbid statue from years ago and my maths homework there too. Bottom of desk is broken too.

Shoutmon said:
oooh, i totally want to participate

...but i left everything in another country!
Don't worry! You can find everything down at your local Comet, Curry's, or PC World, for an incredibly cheap price! From towers ranging from £299, preloaded software complete with a Microsoft Mouse, Keyboard and Speakers, to Laptops ranging from less than £99! Come on down! First 10,000 people get a free HD TV!

I have this weird habit of cutting ads I find cool out of magazines and sticking them on there.
do6ZTan.jpg
VqejM2Q.jpg
The computer's not there, but pulling up the blinds gives a birds-eye view of the street.
UFf9nCS.jpg

I have too much games so I will post here in the Spring after getting the Saturn and PS1 or somebody really want to see my collection right now

Back