WarioWare: D.I.Y. (Home) Improvement Thread

I could try to get grouped pictures with a complete save file, assuming such a thing exists (it probably does).

alright, but don't worry if you can't, a complete save file is basically impossible w/o hacks (but in that case it probs won't matter anyway). I've got all of the records but still haven't clocked the game because of the remaining D.I.Y. Data medals so

speaking of which, I know getting the medals is a pain, but does the D.I.Y. Data warrant it's own article or list, even if said article may end up like the other lists and never be completed? I just checked and I've got heaps of medals, but I'm basically missing all of the ones that deal with wireless communications bar design challenges.

although funny enough I've got the 'Forum Hound' medal (#088) so apparently I've unlocked all of the threads in the PAL version, which is odd because Pyro said he had like 64, whereas I only have 60...

peaking of which, I know getting the medals is a pain, but does the D.I.Y. Data warrant it's own article or list, even if said article may end up like the other lists and never be completed?

Yes. It's relevant info.

How exactly should Assembly Dojo be approached? So fare I've been just using the descriptions that the game gives, but I was wondering if a table might be better with this, complete with an image for each task if possible. I think using the beginning description, image, solution to the puzzle, and then the advice after into one table would be best, but what do you guys think. This was probably worded awfully but I just wanted you guys to get the gist of it.

I think the proposed format is fine.

This is something I've been thinking about: Diamond Software is currently on one of those stupid "List of Implied ___" pages, but could they warrant their own article? You interact with their products, employees and they have a role in the game's "plot" (lol).

Yeah I reckon it deserves an article. I'll add it to the completed tasks whenever it's created.

Added the development section and spun Diamond Software into its own page.

I'm just putting it out there that I have preserved every single downloadable microgame between my DS and Wii U (with the exception of Finger Flex and some Big Name games for obvious reasons) so if some of the articles don't get made in time I should be able to help in that department.

yeah, im going to be finally checking diy sometime this week to see if i can get anything other than what i already have

doubleposting because this is kinda urgent seeing as it's the 19th, but i don't have enough space for all the weekly games

could someone with a north american copy (i don't know if the games are shared between regions, which is why i'm being specific. if they are, anyone can get them) get all the games from (i think this is the name) gator bites (12/27) to the latest?

edit: skmarioman has them all i think, but someone should probably try to dl them just in case

Ragna the Bloodedge said:
edit: skmarioman has them all i think, but someone should probably try to dl them just in case
Finger Flex is the only one that isn't available in Europe/Australia, I have every other one that is currently available however.

Not wanting to create a new thread for this so I'll just put it here
Translation request for the name and description of these for the List of Comics article (List of comics in WarioWare: D.I.Y.). These three are exclusive to the Japanese version of the game and are the only ones entirely different.

KRYbBez.png
M0iGV5v.png
cPP5wqk.png

(Speaking of translation, wouldn't it help to have a general translation request thread?)

There's a WarioWare translation request thread, but I suppose it could be expanded to cover all the series if we want to. (There's also a dedicated manga thread.)

Anyway, as for this, each entry has the name, a subtitle reading マンガ/べつやくれい, meaning "manga/Betsuyaku Rei" (the Japanese WW:DIY article also lists this illustrator in the bit about the comics), and then the girl says "It's Betsuyaku Rei's manga. There's only interesting characters in it." And the individual bios are (clockwise from top left):

ゆうれいくん
Mr. Ghost
あるてんこうせいのかなしいものがたり。
The sad story of a certain transfer student.

とりにんげん
Bird people / Birdman
とりにんげんコンクールのみらいをうらなう!
Read the future of the birdman competition!

かぐやひめ
Princess Kaguya
べつやくどうわシリーズだい2だん!
Betsuyaku's fairy-tail series stage/step No. 2.

Back