Mega Man 9

[ohgodpleasedelete]

Shine Sprite
Now avalible to download from WiiWare is Mega Man 9, a continuation of the original Mega Man series. Let's just say it rivals Mega Man 2 as the best Mega Man ever.

Look neat, but those downloadables practically defines "Rip-off". 2 $ for hard mode?

Free Loader said:
Guys which power do I need to beat magma man, I always die on him he's too high to jump over. :(

Tornado Blow. All he does is jump and shoot in 3 directions. But if you always stay near him, he’ll never hit you. The only thing you have to worry is not to stand where he lands. Place yourself on ledge next to him (never in the corner, as always) and if he jumps where you are, move backward, and if he jumps above you, stay there then stand where he was.

ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
Lario said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
McDimentio, stop posting in a thread just to go "it sux".
Well, once, you came into the Sparta thread, and posted just to say...

The. Fad. Is. Now. Really. Lame. And. Not. Funny.

Give McDimentio some lenience. :-\
I can't agree less.
You mean... more?
He could be disagreeing with you, though, knowing Lario, he just posted something completely random to up his post count. :/
Either he was actually disagreeing, tried to agreed and failed, or, yes, was trying to increase his post count.

Ontopic: I don't know... 10 bucks. Looks a lot like Mega Man 2, which I haven't played before. It might be worth getting. (in fact, I've only played the original Megaman)

Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Lario said:
What was the entire point of that?

He needed help beating a boss. What's so bad about that? >_> Mega Man 9 is super hard, especially on Hard Mode.
I'd be surprised if it was especially easy on hard mode.

You don't understand. This is Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 Hard, and that's one of the Hardest games there is. This is Dante "Dante Must Die" mode, man! It's hard!

Per Uniju, also.

ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Lario said:

He needed help beating a boss. What's so bad about that? >_> Mega Man 9 is super hard, especially on Hard Mode.

You don't understand. This is Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 Hard, and that's one of the Hardest games there is. This is Dante "Dante Must Die" mode, man! It's hard!

Per Uniju, also.
Wait... this is Megaman.

And, true, that post wasn't very important, but Chaos was annoying me.

Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Lario said:

Per Uniju, also.
Wait... this is Megaman.

Niether of those make sense.

ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Lario said:

Per Uniju, also.
Wait... this is Megaman.

Niether of those make sense.
Okay. Sorry. I was just making a point about the irony in redundance. But it was off-topic, and my fault. Back on topic.

All I have is this question:

Is this another of those enjoyable games that is sometimes frustrating?

Free Loader said:
It's incredibly enjoyable, and yes it can be incredibly frustrating as well.
Like many Zelda games are. :)

I really hate walking into these threads to find that half the posts are useless flaming.
I really like walking out of these threads to find that they are somehow cleaner than when I entered.

Anyway:

ChaosNinji said:
I agree. I hate downloadable content if it costs money.

Agree'd. HOWEVER, ProtoMan 9 is worth the $2.

Protoman mode sound less awesome considering that there's no plot modification or ending. And you can't even use him in the other DL.

SO anyway, how are other the two harder difficulty, do they rearrange the stages? And is the Extra Level worth it?

I found him rather easy. Getting to him is a challenge, but actually fighting him is easy as long as you saved energy on the Jewel Satellite.

He only has one type of attack, but since you never know when he’ll jump and when he’ll shoot, you’re gonna have a rough time evading all of his Plug Balls. There will often be two Plug Balls at the same time, so evading the once passing below you, the one falling above you while evading
Plug Man jumping at you all the same time is really difficult.

I don't have enough Wiipoints on me right now, but I do plan to get it sometime.

*expects Rudnicki to make a topic about wanting to do Splashwoman*

Free Loader said:
He's not the only one
Everything is ordinary in this post... :shifty:

oh no, OH NO.

Back