Kirby Super Star Ultra

I was actually looking for a way to emulate KSS on my DS, using the SNES version. (yes, I use homebrew.) Good thing I found this instead, and the kids are very into it, they've rarely played anything else in the past few days.

I STILL can't beat the True Arena >_< and i'm missing one treasure from The Great Cave Offensive.

Snowstalker said:
Bonkers works well in Helper to Hero.
Spamming Up+Attack ftw. It does so much damage. My Bonkers record is around a little over 5 minutes.

I have been reading this post for a while and all I can say is that Nintendo of Europe sucks. A lot. How come this game still hasn´t been released in Europe? First, no PAL Mario Super Sluggers, now this... gah... I wanna kill them ò_ó

Easmo said:
I have been reading this post for a while and all I can say is that Nintendo of Europe sucks. A lot. How come this game still hasn´t been released in Europe? First, no PAL Mario Super Sluggers, now this... gah... I wanna kill them ò_ó
And I thought EarthBound fans were the only people made about games not coming out.
You can just probily get a copy or KSSU from Ebay, or the is always the "Be happy with what you got" option.

Lario said:
With the J2 Capsule I can defeat Dyna Blade and some mini-bosses within three seconds, yet others like Fatty Whale take forever...
Urgh, I just passed that guy in Great Cave Offensive (Just started playing it) and man was he annoying. Actually, since I haven't played GCO so much, can somebody answer me something; You can go through the world multiple times to get all the treasures, right? (Sure hope so...)

Neu said:
Lario said:
With the J2 Capsule I can defeat Dyna Blade and some mini-bosses within three seconds, yet others like Fatty Whale take forever...
Urgh, I just passed that guy in Great Cave Offensive (Just started playing it) and man was he annoying. Actually, since I haven't played GCO so much, can somebody answer me something; You can go through the world multiple times to get all the treasures, right? (Sure hope so...)
Yes you can. ;)

I beat Great Cave offensive (the SNES one) with S-Y and I got all the treasures.

NeurarioKirby said:
I beat Great Cave offensive (the SNES one) with S-Y and I got all the treasures.
I've gotten all the treasures, too. But what's S-Y? ???

(mini bump-ish thang...)

I got 100%! I just need to beat Helper, and it'll be entirely complete.

Prune Juice Lord said:
(mini bump-ish thang...)

Good luck beating that with Wheelie.

Crow T. Robot said:
Prune Juice Lord said:
(mini bump-ish thang...)

Yeah, Wheelie sucks against bosses o-o All that's left are: The Waddle Dee, Simirror, Wheelie, and Birdon.

Prune Juice Lord said:
Crow T. Robot said:
Prune Juice Lord said:
(mini bump-ish thang...)

Yeah, Wheelie sucks against bosses o-o All that's left are: The Waddle Dee, Simirror, Wheelie, and Birdon.
Those are the 4 worst Helpers, IMO. Good luck with that. You do get a really cool movie for beating it with everyone, though. ;)

Crow T. Robot said:
Prune Juice Lord said:
Crow T. Robot said:
Prune Juice Lord said:
(mini bump-ish thang...)

Those are the 4 worst Helpers, IMO. Good luck with that. You do get a really cool movie for beating it with everyone, though. ;)

yeah, they are, oh, and Sir Kibble.

maledict said:
galacta knight is no pushover, he's the hardest boss I ever confronted in a kirby game >_<
He's not so bad in Meta-Knightmare. He can be a pain in True Arena if you don't have a good copy ability or no ability at all.

I know no one will care but KSSU has finally been announced oficially for Europe. 18th September. I´m so getting it.

Back