omg this guy is Mario's best friend!

Ludicati

Goomba
I have no words, this guy koopakool is completely out of his mind, he learned like 40 mario songs on the piano.. goes on for like half an hour and plays like a total god! Why the hell can't I do that :mad: why him and not me? Maybe he has no life?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlPUhbbXzb0

oh yea, and there's a part 2 and 3 LMAO :shifty:

[quote author=Ludicati]
Why the hell can't I do that :mad: why him and not me? Maybe he has no life?
[/quote]
He practiced and practiced and practiced to get all of those songs down. That's what any musician does.

Also, shouldn't this be moved to the off-topic board?

the concept isn't new, but damn, that amount of skills is... never seen a pianist do that as well as him. Who's kool koopa? isn't he the same guy?

Free Loader said:
Nonono, their really mostly pathetic. You just have to jump on them and toss them in a pit, or burn them or something.
QFT

Plus they're harmless looking. And Kremlings called the Ks.

So KK is a Kremling![/j/k]

I'm not talking about their looks. How they are as social creatures, they mingle well with others, know how to charm ladies, put the fun in parties, etc...

never thought of it that way. But I really think koopas weren't created as intelligent creatures. Also, I know jerks that are cool to the eyes of most people

haha exactly what I was thinking. But I can't talk, I have so little time... result-> I have no life :/

Free Loader said:
Nonono, their really mostly pathetic. You just have to jump on them and toss them in a pit, or burn them or something.
Goombas have even less of a chance. At least Koopas can revive after you step on them once by coming back out of the shell, but Goombas, nope, you step on them, they be dead. They dissappear.

Back