Space Jam 2 Announced

Wolverine said:
So it is true except the lebron part ahahahahaha yesss im happy again
:doge: such joy

Well either way. A Space Jam sequel would be quite weird. I enjoy Space Jam as it's actually quite a nostalgic part of my childhood.

But I know the movie wasn't really that good. But that's why I considered it my biggest guilty pleasure.

I don't know if a sequel would really catch the perfection amazingness oscar-worthiness same charm of the first movie.

Northern Verve said:
Well either way. A Space Jam sequel would be quite weird. I enjoy Space Jam as it's actually quite a nostalgic part of my childhood.

But I know the movie wasn't really that good. But that's why I considered it my biggest guilty pleasure.

I don't know if a sequel would really catch the perfection amazingness oscar-worthiness same charm of the first movie.
Oscar worthiness? It's a movie with Looney Tune characters, what the hell are you talking about?

will michael jordan make an appearance? who's talent will the monstars steal this time?

TheYoshiState said:
Wolverine said:
who's talent will the monstars steal this time?

If they steal anything from my hometown Pistons, then it's game over for them (no more playoff appearances EVER). And also, will all of the scenes from that movie that are set in Chicago be replaced by those set in Miami?
it all depends on who they pick to replace jordan. if it really is lebron, most likely. it might be someone else though, like dwayne wade or kevin durant or carmelo anthony

Space Jam was very nostalgic to me but it's not good when you're an adult, lol. Now I wish more screentime was given to the cartoon characters.

Well, another 90 minute advertisement, I guess?

That sounds cool. I like the 1st one so i have to see this one too, there was even a "Space Jam" Baskeball game where you could play as "Bugs Bunny" and other characters in that movie.

Altair said:
That sounds cool. I like the 1st one so i have to see this one too, there was even a "Space Jam" Baskeball game where you could play as "Bugs Bunny" and other characters in that movie.
This is already confirmed to be a hoax.

Nick Fury said:
Altair said:
it hasnt been denied, the only thing untrue about the rumor is lebron james being in it

Wolverine said:
Nick Fury said:
Altair said:
it hasnt been denied, the only thing untrue about the rumor is lebron james being in it
but it hasn't been confirmed either.

Back