Mario Paint remade for the DS

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Obviously not confirmed or probably ever discussed before, but I think it could have serious potential. It was practically made for the DS.

Free Loader said:
I don't see why they would make such a thing. I'm pretty sure Mario Paint did pretty badly, and is considered one of Mario's more obscure titles. I doubt they'd do such a thing.
Mario Paint got sucky reviews. If you want Mario Paint, just play ACWW and go into the tailor shop. XD

If they're going to make a Mario paint, they should make it for the wii.

Shadow Queen said:
Why? DS=stylus. stylus=pen. pen=drawing utensil. Mario Paint=drawing game.

ShyGuy27 said:
Shadow Queen said:
Why? DS=stylus. stylus=pen. pen=drawing utensil. Mario Paint=drawing game.
This ^^^

And I would want the composer feature portable.

ShyGuy27 said:
And I would want the composer feature portable.
That would be awesome! ;D

Yah, it would be even cooler if you could save the songs you made and put them on the Wii or even an MP3 player.

Actually, this could be a definite possibility with the DSiWare.

Free Loader said:
Definite? It's very unlikely they'll decide to remake a random old game that no one even cared about for the DSiWare.
People care about it, just search "Mario Paint" on YouTube.

But some people use a capture card and a SNES. People still use the origanal cartridge.

There are way worse WiiWare games out there than this idea. The whole idea of inexpensive downloadable games is so that third party companies can take risks without a huge dangerous marketing campaign.

It should be remade for the DS...

...Yet I never played it. But the Touch Screen of the DSes will be nice to use.

Lario said:
It should be remade for the DS...

...Yet I never played it. But the Touch Screen of the DSes will be nice to use.
I've only used the composer feature.

It was basically MS Paint for the SNES with a crappy composer feature that could not save, have sharps or flats, or more than three notes per beat. Recently(?), the composer feature has been revamped by unfun games as a computer program.

Mario Paint doesnt need to be re-released then, cause we have MS Paint, Online GIF makers, Mario Paint composer online and the theme song in Warioware Touched.

Toadbert101 said:
Mario Paint doesnt need to be re-released then, cause we have MS Paint, Online GIF makers, Mario Paint composer online and the theme song in Warioware Touched.
But wouldn't it be nice to have it all bundled up on a handheld? Trust me, there's way more pointless games out there.

Back