Flappy Bird discontinued

I'm being serious. If you literally cannot trust absolutely any source of information, and rather consider baseless daydreams as more reliable, then your vision of reality is a bit too skewed to actually genuinely contribute to a serious topic.

My high score before I deleted it was 5. I never got what the big deal was about the game. It's not fun just frustrating.

I never got to actually try this game out, but I saw someone at an airport play it. The developer seems like a nice kid. More power to him for doing what he thought was right.

The guy has plenty of money from it, regardless of whether he kept it or not. He didn't want the attention so he got rid of the source.

The amount of people at my school saying it was taken down because they copied mario is infuriating. Also, the story about the kid killing his brother over it; If you search it on google, the second result is it explaining that it's likely a hoax. I have no idea why this is what annoys me most and not the other bullshit that I hear everyday.

Back