So, I'm watching the Pokemon X/Y anime now.

Yay.

I started watching on saturday (which, from what I can tell is basically the first episode).

I didn't really even know it existed until the day of.

But yeah, I watched a lot of 5D's in my days, so we'll see how it compares to that. ;)

is that still going? I would've thought it would end by now.

War Doctor said:
is that still going? I would've thought it would end by now.

Pokemon's reached the point of never ending, as long as Game Freak's still cranking out Pokemon games, the show won't end.

double ew

ashxno one, he doesn't deserve nobody, after what he's done to all his female companions before him

and Gary, don't forget gary

Dracomon said:
Wait, you started watching this last Saturday? If it was on Cartoon Network, I believe that was the third episode.
Yeah, cartoon network.

Meh, it seemed like a "first-episode-like" episode, so I think I'm good to just jumping in now.

GalacticPetey said:
Ash x Professor Oak

otp
But what about Ash X Prof. Sycamore OTP?

Olaf said:
Dracomon said:
Wait, you started watching this last Saturday? If it was on Cartoon Network, I believe that was the third episode.
Yeah, cartoon network.

Meh, it seemed like a "first-episode-like" episode, so I think I'm good to just jumping in now.
Olaf said:
Dracomon said:
Yeah, cartoon network.

Olaf said:
Dracomon said:
Yeah, cartoon network.

Just double checked, it is the third episode.

TraceyxMisty
MayxDrew
DawnxKennyxBarryxZoeyxUrsula
PikachuxAsh'sMom
BrockxNurseJoy
JessiexThatonedoctorguyfromthefirstseason
JamesxVictrebelxCacneaxCarnavine

Watched it. Its so good. Especially the art. They took theyre time with the art here. The art looks almost like cgi a points its amazing!

Olaf said:
ernesth100 said:
Watched it. Its so good. Especially the art. They took theyre time with the art here. The art looks almost like cgi a points its amazing!
plus pikachu adorableness

it deserves to die.

Back