Has there ever been a Thwomp in any of the DKC games

The Thwomp From Brooklyn

Goomba
Banned User
or something similar too it???

No, but there were bob-ombs and lakitus in a Zelda game, and Link and Samus appeared in SMRPG.

Thwomp lookalikes were in Wario Land

Wario_Land.PNG

'K

I think the Mario series is like a black hole...

This explains those Mario items in Donkey Konga (I've read about this in the DKU...) and the fact that Mario, Peach, Luigi, Wario, and several Toads are in a certain Kirby game...

Quick! Mail this to Shiggy before all games take place on the same planet! Le "Musroom" Planet!

Lario said:
'K

This explains those Mario items in Donkey Konga (I've read about this in the DKU...) and the fact that Mario, Peach, Luigi, Wario, and several Toads are in a certain Kirby game...

Quick! Mail this to Shiggy before all games take place on the same planet! Le "Musroom" Planet!

DON'T YOU KNOW?! IT ALL HAPPENS ON PLANET EARTH!

Lario said:
'K

>_>

Rosalina Spalko said:
Lario said:
'K

DON'T YOU KNOW?! IT ALL HAPPENS ON PLANET EARTH!
LOL!

Back