The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Zuko said:
OK, the graphics in this game are Xbox One/PS4 quality.
yeaaaaah no

Zae Eildus said:
Zuko said:
Midna said:
Zuko said:
OK, the graphics in this game are Xbox One/PS4 quality.
noooooot really
Well, they sure come close.

honestly id say better, for style. Alot of ps4/xbox one games use that really realistic style thats been going on for ages which im just burnt out on, so i give this game massive plus's for the fact that its graphical style is really appealing to me. That's just me though, so take that as you will.
a lot of games, but there are plenty that take advantage of the graphical power to actually look good

honestly, this game's style has kinda grown old on me

059.png

truly the best zelda game

Midna said:
Oboro said:
incoming freakworld

:I
:-*

Saw some of the footage. My only major qualm is that the inventory looks limited as hell. I'm hoping there's going to be a way to upgrade it early because that's going to get really annoying with the weapon degrading/food restoration system they have set up.

Everything else looks great, though. Looking forward to it.

Oboro said:
Midna said:
Oboro said:
incoming freakworld

:I
:-*

Saw some of the footage. My only major qualm is that the inventory looks limited as hell. I'm hoping there's going to be a way to upgrade it early because that's going to get really annoying with the weapon degrading/food restoration system they have set up.

Everything else looks great, though. Looking forward to it.
Past Zelda games have let us upgrade things like wallet, arrow quiver, bomb bag, etc. I think we'll see something similar.

tumblr_o8vgzbMOdp1u591fzo1_500.gif

breaking news: i like pyromaniac link

welp now i hate this game

i have no more left-handed video game heroes to look up to

thanks a lot nintendo for ruining my dreams

in actuality this game looks incredibly fun

http://gonintendo.com/stories/259757-monolith-soft-working-on-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild

as i lefty im slightly disappointed that this change was made, not really necessary either but its not that big of deal imo

oh wow that screen has a live buffer cursor, always wanted a game with that.

if zelda is playable then
oh lawd jesus

i don't know why people default to 'playable zelda' with this game. probably-zelda is seen twice (maybe not even twice, could be different characters), both clearly in cut scenes. chances are she's a major npc like she always is.

there's a lot of push for a female playable character in a mainline zelda since the series is over 30 years old now and hasn't had one, and the producers have come out and said that female link is unlikely and zelda would be the character they choose in the event they make a female protagonist a reality, so 'playable zelda!!1!' is the common narrative for this game

the answer for why is always "it would be nice"
the reality is probably (most likely in all honesty) "maybe next game"

i hope it happens though

destroyed castle town is more interesting to me however

Golisopod said:
there's a lot of push for a female playable character in a mainline zelda since the series is over 30 years old now and hasn't had one
at least there's always wand of gamelon...
mHC6md.gif

since when has Nintendo cared about what other people think

playable zelda isn't out of the question but I find it unlikely

Back