The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Re: Zelda (Wii U / NX)

CkxTiaCUUAME8QU.jpg:large

this image was leaked online, confirms that rock climbing will be in the new zelda.

Here's a bigger picture of it, published by Nintendo:

cky4ymiukaajh6t__banner-auto-cropping.jpg

Excuse me while I prepare my body for the tears of joy I'll be shedding in 34 hours and 15 minutes.

Has the pre-release for any other Zelda game had this much focus on his pre-Green tunic outfit? We might be wearing this blue outfit for a longer period of time than our Wind Waker pajamas.

im still unsure wherever the green tunic is even gonna be in the game lol

I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo actually went along with that, Capcom style

I dunno; the fact that they put that much emphasis on it from the start means that it'll probably be important to the game and the plot.

I mean, the first thing we saw of Skyward Sword was Link and Fi with Link having no sword, emphasizing the fact that Fi would be a major character, and that you would be creating the master sword in the game. So maybe the Green Tunic will play a role in the game, or maybe not, but I doubt they'll DLC something like that.

secretly you develop your own tunic

idk what i think of the title, at least it's different

haven't watched the trailer yet

imo the trailer's not really "holy fucking shit hype level max." however Hyrule being a largely uninhabited/ruined kingdom as opposed to a thriving place with civilization everywhere is very intriguing. did Ganon or some other catastrophe wreck civilization? if that's the case then I could easily the plot being something along the lines of Link being sent into a hibernation state beforehand, and now he's been awakened by that voice in the trailer in order to fight the evil that did it or something

[quote author=chat]could be a branch off of wind waker where link dies and ganon drains hyrule[/quote]
i'm not giving up on this theory, it makes sense that hyrule is in ruin and you need to restore it, also it looks far in the future so probably doesn't become before anything

-No hearts on the overworld. You need to collect and eat food.
-Collect clothes and gear with different attributes
-Nearly everything seems interactable. You can climb most and surface and chop down any tree
-Weapons can break but you can collect enemy weapons

We RPG now

SHIELDBOARDING!

Also this game looks amazing. It just wows in so many ways.

I'm crying at this. It's worth the wait. Temperature, weather, and time of day affect the game too, which is so cool to see.

cant 2017 come sooner, this game looks so great

i love the fact its a departure from the traditional zelda forumula while keeping the core elements, its exactly want i wanted the next zelda to be like

Tbh I prefer minimal exploration and linear paths, but this game is stunning, it's a must buy.
I was watching a livesteam when the reactor recieved a whole dump of leaks from a guy who was at the conference, but he didn't share anything, thank goodness. There's also been talks of a worldwide demo being released for the eShop( kinda like the splatoon global test fire), but there isn't any solid evidence iirc)

Back