Foot type

1383281_736462449700896_405801001_n.jpg

So apparently, my left foot is Roman, and my right foot is Greek (of course, that image above make the toe seem so awkward but mine is just slightly longer than the big toe).

What are you guys?

I was always amazed that my three toes on my left foot were always equal height until I looked at this image. I just thought I was strange.

Doesn't explain why I'm roman/greek. I'm chuckling because the Roman empire was west, and Greece was east, and my feet are like in the same position.

Roman for me

Dr. Javelin said:
none of those; all toes follow a curve downwards.

guess this means that they're simply 'MURICAN FEET

I think that's just the Egyptian feet. The chart is not completely draw right, as shown by the big second toes on some of them.

btw, what if your family's origins was in East Asia or the Americas....will they have a different foot type or what?

Egyptian, although my second toe's almost as long as my big toe - but the the rest steeply decline.

But my heritage is supposedly Celtic, so yeah...

Dracomon said:
I just assumed all were Egyptian styled.
I assumed there were a few Greek and the rest Egyptian, with no other types.

Anna said:
Dr. Javelin said:
none of those; all toes follow a curve downwards.

guess this means that they're simply 'MURICAN FEET

I think that's just the Egyptian feet. The chart is not completely draw right, as shown by the big second toes on some of them.
they really look more like a cross between egyptian and roman; there aren't any lines you can draw except a curved one.

also my roots are mostly germanic, so i highly doubt the whole roots thing is accurate

I dunno man. My toes look roughly like the Egyptian one except my little toe is further back so the line is kinda bent inwards at the end like an L but less extreme. It's not really as extreme an angle as the Egyptian one to begin with either though. I'm pretty sure my heritage is all Celtic and Germanic.

I haven't heard of this foot variation thing before. Are the names accurate? Are the drawing accurate? Is there a chart that shows real feet instead?

I'd say Egyptian for both, though there's not too much difference between my big toe and the toe next to it, and on my left foot the toe next to the big toe is roughly the same size

I'll say Egyptian for both. But they could pass for roman too I guess. They're always bent so it's hard to tell.

Back