Ever done a rewrite?

Stooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
I don't do them too often, but there's times when I see an article and say, "wtf, this is an article?" So, post here rewrites and/or expansions you've done, or ones that you wanna do. :eek: Side note: This is the topic for Stumpers!

This is my most recent one, but it was definitely fun. Then, there was this one, which took a lot of research. :rolleyes: Freakin' obscure games. This one was boring...probably because it's about an 8-bit Mario Golf. :P I'll find more later.

I wanna see who else does rewrites around here (besides Garlic Man and Stumpers) so maybe I can collaborate with him/her. ;D

I remember completely scraping the original content of the DKC, DKC2, Yoshi's Story and Beezo pages, and wrote something that made sense instead.

Blitzwing-2 said:
I remember completely scraping the original content of the DKC, DKC2, Yoshi's Story and Beezo, and wrote something that made sense instead.
I saw your Beezo work; that was pretty good. :)

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
I rewrote the Tropical Island article and the this.
Sweet. Also, fix your linking. :-\
The linking is right. ;D
No...the first one links to Tropical Island Tropical Island. ...Unless it was a prank. :D

I remember this one time Cobold teamed up with me to rewrite the Dry Bones article. That was awesome. ;D

Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
The linking is right. ;D
No...the first one links to Tropical Island Tropical Island. ...Unless it was a prank. :D

I remember this one time Cobold teamed up with me to rewrite the Dry Bones article. That was awesome. ;D
Dude, do you even know the term "Rick Roll"?

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
The linking is right. ;D

Dude, do you even know the term "Rick Roll"?
Wtf is rick roll? :eek: No, I know what it is. XP

Thanks, Stooben! I feel honored to have received such a call-out. :)

I just rewrote:

http://www.mariowiki.com/Salvador_Drainado

Yes, I do need how to make awesome links. But whatevs. :3 My favorite rewrite was Tetris DS, though, because it saved the article from being merged with Game Sightings.

Stumpers said:
Thanks, Stooben! I feel honored to have received such a call-out. :)

I just rewrote:

http://www.mariowiki.com/Salvador_Drainado

Yes, I do need how to make awesome links. But whatevs. :3 My favorite rewrite was Tetris DS, though, because it saved the article from being merged with Game Sightings.
You're welcome. :)

Wow, that's pretty impressive. :eek: I haven't done any rewrites today because I've been working on a new template. :P

Tetris DS is awesome now; thank God you saved it. 8)

Ha, ha! You're welcome. I just got to play the game a while back and it was EPIC. I could see myself wasting years with that thing.

Stumpers said:
Ha, ha! You're welcome. I just got to play the game a while back and it was EPIC. I could see myself wasting years with that thing.
Tetris can be addicting.

Back