Internet forums

Smiddle said:
Does anyone know any fun Internet forums? No, I already know about this one, so you don't have to tell me about that.
This forum is not quite fun because of the absence af several good posters.

Free Loader said:
Smiddle said:
OK, let me erase the "fun". Just posts forums that you know and describe them...
MarioWiki - The land of Rudnicki and SiFi bugging people while mods slowly die in their back yards.
Pixeltendo - The place The Spriters Resource got really fed up with, so they made their own forum.
The Spriters Resource - The place The Spriters Resource left to.
Mario Fan Games Galaxy - ...Um, the place that killed their mindless junk?
4chan - No, just no.
2channel - Is Japanese.
Large Hadron Collider - Google reminded me.
Will all people die on 9/10, 9/11, later or never? We'll see!

Free Loader said:
Smiddle said:
OK, let me erase the "fun". Just posts forums that you know and describe them...
MarioWiki - The land of Rudnicki and SiFi bugging people while mods slowly die in their back yards.

ahahahahaahhaehehehehehhelololololololololol

wait

The proton-splitting won't take place 'till October, so it will take quite some time before we see if we'll either get ripped apart by a Black Hole, or poisoned to dead by weird goopy stuff.

Blitzwing-2 said:
Free Loader said:
Smiddle said:

wait

The proton-splitting won't take place 'till October, so it will take quite some time before we see if we'll either get ripped apart by a Black Hole, or poisoned to dead by weird goopy stuff.
LOL @ the SiFi and Rud bit.

The later bit: Theories are now.... stupider!

Lario said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Free Loader said:
Smiddle said:

wait

BTW, I think we won't die for some time. Not even at 12/21/2012. (isn't that the date where the aztecs believe the world will end?)

Free Loader said:
PaperStriker said:
Lario said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Free Loader said:
Smiddle said:

wait

BTW, I think we won't die for some time. Not even at 12/21/2012. (isn't that the date where the aztecs believe the world will end?)
No, it's just their way of only using two digets to record dates.

The inconvenient truth: 00:00, January 1st, year 10000 will be the end of the world. Either that, or it will asplode because of global warming.

Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:
PaperStriker said:
Lario said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Free Loader said:
Smiddle said:

wait

No, it's just their way of only using two digets to record dates.

The inconvenient truth: 00:00, January 1st, year 10000 will be the end of the world. Either that, or it will asplode because of global warming.
Humanity has a rather high chance of destroying itself by then...

also, the Aztec calender thing, it doesn't say the world will end, just that an era will come to an end.

Maybe Pop will die out?

Rosalina Spalko said:
also, the Aztec calender thing, it doesn't say the world will end, just that an era will come to an end.

Maybe Pop will die out?
I actually have two seperate theories about the aztec calendar ending when it does. Either:
a) They can see the future, realized the Europeans would kill them all, and they decided to play a little prank on us, or
b) The guy that made their calendars died.

ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

Maybe Pop will die out?
I actually have two seperate theories about the aztec calendar ending when it does. Either:
a) They can see the future, realized the Europeans would kill them all, and they decided to play a little prank on us, or
b) The guy that made their calendars died.
I agree with the second theory.

Back