Ducktales (NES) should be on the VC.

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/They
It's one of the best games I've played (by emulator of course).

I remember renting the game when it was new. One of the better NES games available (and the Gameboy version was great too). Honestly, one of the best Disney games available at the time, outside of maybe Mickey Mousecapade (even though that game was a test of your sanity).

I haven't been keeping up on VC releases, but I'd buy it.

What exactly is it?

As far as licensed crap go, I'd rather have Turtle in Time first. The current TMNT game on the vc suuuuuuucccccck.

Free Loader said:
Garlic, could you stop coming to topics and asking the obvious? It's a ducktales game for the NES.
I wasn't around back in the NES day, so I never played it.
I can tell it's for NES, but I DON'T KNOW What ducktales is, okokok?

Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Garlic, could you stop coming to topics and asking the obvious? It's a ducktales game for the NES.
I wasn't around back in the NES day, so I never played it.
I can tell it's for NES, but I DON'T KNOW What ducktales is, okokok?
It was a old cartoon by disney from the late 80s.
Ok.

Blitzwing-2 said:
As far as licensed crap go, I'd rather have Turtle in Time first. The current TMNT game on the vc suuuuuuucccccck.
That game was awesome too.

ShyGuy27 said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
The original TMNT was epic... in many ways. :P

Lately, A moderator has been modifying several of my posts. I don't like that.

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
The original TMNT was epic... in many ways. :P

Lately, A moderator has been modifying several of my posts. I don't like that.
Stop posting really small. And stay on-topic.

Blitzwing-2 said:

I had to look up the game you were talking about.

I remember when TMNT was a new game. It really isn't that bad, certainly one of the better games of the NES era. The controls are a bit sticky in some places, especially for an NES game.

Personally, I attribute it's success to TMNT in general being so popular back in the day. Burger King was doing mass promotion of the series (toys, videos, etc).

Ghost Jam said:
Blitzwing-2 said:

I remember when TMNT was a new game. It really isn't that bad, certainly one of the better games of the NES era. The controls are a bit sticky in some places, especially for an NES game.

Personally, I attribute it's success to TMNT in general being so popular back in the day. Burger King was doing mass promotion of the series (toys, videos, etc).
The one he was talking about (Turtles in Time) was for SNES.

ShyGuy27 said:
Ghost Jam said:
Blitzwing-2 said:

I meant that I had to look up, quote, "The current TMNT game on the vc", which is TMNT for the NES. I didn't see Turtles in Time on the list of current VC games.

But while we are on it, I never actually played Turtles in Time on the SNES, but I do remember the arcade version being very good.

Ghost Jam said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Ghost Jam said:
Blitzwing-2 said:

I meant that I had to look up, quote, "The current TMNT game on the vc", which is TMNT for the NES. I didn't see Turtles in Time on the list of current VC games.

But while we are on it, I never actually played Turtles in Time on the SNES, but I do remember the arcade version being very good.
Ah, ok.

Lucarioz said:
The old TMNT was AWEsome.
The new one was bad.

If you're talking about the cartoon series: Hell no. The new one is (was?) awesome until the Fast Foward crud.

If you're talking about the videogames: ... Yeah.

Blitz, I will apologize to you right now.

I intended to reply to your post, but a browser hiccup caused me to click the wrong switch and it seems that your post was lost in the error.

I honestly didn't mean to do that and value your opinion in these discussions.

Ghost Jam said:
Blitz, I will apologize to you right now.

I intended to reply to your post, but a browser hiccup caused me to click the wrong switch and it seems that your post was lost in the error.

I honestly didn't mean to do that and value your opinion in these discussions.
ohhhhh. Well you apologized so all is fine and dandy.

For those curious, the deleted post kind of looked like that:

Nevermind the awful and unfair level design, as well as the complete lack of TMNT bad guys and Locations.

The SNES version is better.

Back