Fun Facts About Yourself

That's commitment.

Skype Credit is a lot cheaper than landline-to-landline, depending on how long you talk.

Cirdec said:
Lakituelrápido said:
Smg2daisy said:
Cirdec will call me every morning and wake me up via calls
As long as you know international and especially intercontinental calls are pretty expensive.

I am using Skype credits to call her, as I have a salary I can buy credits.
Still, she currently uses mobile data AFAIK, and audio isn't exactly a small thing to transfer.

Isn't it free to use Skype though?

To call other Skype accounts it is but you need the credit to call landlines/phones from your Skype.

Skype is free to use to do calls, however internet is needed for that. When she doesn't has internet I have to do mobile call which needs credit.

Sometimes I start singing out of random without realizing it, but I end up singing most, if not all, the lyrics right.

Usually when I finally realize it, it's because someone walks in on me, and it's embarrasing.

Sometimes, I actually think of my voice as "soundless", in real life.

That's actually part of the inspiration of my name, but mostly because I like the song.

~ IRL I'm actually really shy
~ I have pet turtles
~ favourite movie is tied Jurassic Park 1 and 2
~ favourite animal is tupandactylus imperator http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupandactylus
~ favourite tv show is Corner Gas
~ second favourite tv show is poke'mon
~ I only know English, but I'm planning on learning Japanese
~ I have a LOT of toys, my room is just covered in them (animals mostly, I never play(ed) with dolls or gi joes or the like)
~ favourite video game is primal carnage
~ second favourite video game is zoo tycoon 2

hrm i seem to have a fascination with blonde and pink hair.

I didn't play with baby dolls when I was little like a lot of girls I knew did. I played with toy cars like the boys I knew.

Dr. Javelin said:
i'm a sucker for the color purple in general
This and green.

Soundless Voice said:
I didn't play with baby dolls when I was little like a lot of girls I knew did. I played with toy cars like the boys I knew.
That's funny because I used to play with baby dolls when I was a kid instead of toy cars like boys.

I don't really like the color purple. Well, I like some shades of it (my pillow is a royal purple, for example), but I'm not a huge fan.

I also don't really like the color pink either, at least not wearing it

Back