Fun Facts About Yourself

Mario4Ever said:
I usually drink milk when eating pizza.

I really am actually doing that right now; are we the same person?

Morty said:
Mario4Ever said:

I think there's a delay of about a week between what you do and what I do, since a week ago is when I did what you are doing now.

Mario4Ever said:
Morty said:
Mario4Ever said:

I think there's a delay of about a week between what you do and what I do, since a week ago is when I did what you are doing now.
There are only two possible conclusions to this:

M4E is Anton from the future or Anton is M4E from the past.

or this could just be a coincidence but that's not fun

Here's a random history lesson.

When I started making puns years ago (when I was about 6 or 7), literally no one found them funny. It saddened me back then, made me think I was weird and dumb. I tried to continue anyway despite this, and eventually after making a pun out of some negative feedback an unfriendly person gave to me and laughing what he said off, I started taking negativity in stride, often making puns out of it, and I continued on from there. Now you know part of what shaped me.

Morty said:
Glaceon said:
I hate pizza and milk.

Fun fact you're the worst person, you can totally never be my best friend >:[

Though in pizza's case, I want to like it, but I just don't. I think it's the cheese.

Glaceon said:

When I started making puns years ago (when I was about 6 or 7), literally no one found them funny. It saddened me back then, made me think I was weird and dumb. I tried to continue anyway despite this, and eventually after making a pun out of some negative feedback an unfriendly person gave to me and laughing what he said off, I started taking negativity in stride, often making puns out of it, and I continued on from there. Now you know part of what shaped me.
Now that is interesting. Should've been your first thing you posted on here. Also makes nice trivia if you make a Userpedia page.

I never started making puns until a couple of years ago and I actually didn't even learn the word "pun" until I was 17 (I'm 23 now.)

Also I use puns a lot more in person than I do in on the internet. When people don't see I make a pun I go "badumtish!"

Smaug said:
Glaceon said:

Now that is interesting. Should've been your first thing you posted on here. Also makes nice trivia if you make a Userpedia page.

Good idea, I might add that to the one I already have.

Misty said:
When people don't see I make a pun I go "badumtish!"

Same.

My parents don't know I have an email.

Smaug said:
I saw your edit. I didn't even know you had a Userpedia.

You didn't? I could've sworn I copy and pasted an extract from my page to answer a question of yours.

Glaceon said:
Candice said:
What date did you join the Wiki and why?

Icemario11 first stumbled across the Mario Wiki during a Google search about Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. He had seen a picture of the game on a piece of paper in one of his old Gamecube games' case, and had grown curious about the game. When he had found an article about it on Wikipedia, he was not satisfied by how brief it was about the game, and continued to search elsewhere for good, plentiful information. He eventually stumbled across the Mario Wiki, where the article on the game was much more detailed, and Icemario11 was pleased. He eventually registered as a user a bit over two years later because he had grown to like the website over time.

The topic was on page 11 and I love it.

Well, I remember (in truth I just saw this is in later posts on the topic; my memory's not that good) you subsequently asking me where it came from, and answered with a link to my Userpedia page, which you also acknowledged.

You probably just forgot or something, I'm guessing.

My favourite fruit is pineapple.

I'm actually pretty clumsy in real life; I tend to drop things a lot, and sometimes I even run into things.

It's not fun.

i'm actually a girl
i'm a fencer
i'm atheist
my favorite type of waffle is blueberry
mcdonald's milkshakes are the best drink imo
i've never been to a zoo
thomas the tank engine was my favorite show when i wad a kid

Back