The Mysterious Mr. Enter

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
I've been wanting to make a topic about this guy for some time, but I wanted to watch all of his videos to make sure I didn't miss a good one of his... but I've decided that I've seen enough to give him justice.

The Mysterious Mr. Enter is a guy who makes video reviews on YouTube. He started out reviewing episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, but during the 2013 drought, he started to move onto other cartoons. The way he reviews stuff is pretty interesting, and he's also pretty funny as well (he also has a nice voice for this kind of thing).

First off, his Friendship is Magic reviews. The way he reviews episodes is interesting, since it kind of changes over time, at least it seems that way to me. Originally, he would rank an episode as either a gold, silver, bronze, or fail, since he basically says if an episode's bad, it's bad, and there's no use in saying it's slightly better then another (I'm paraphrasing this a bit). Then he moved onto stars, while still keeping the gold/silver/bronze thing. Now apparently there's a system based on the first Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, where there are exclamation points, and whenever he finds a flaw in an episode, it loses an exclamation point, but if he finds something he likes, or if it's a really good moment for the series (character development, continuity, etc.), he rewards it with an exclamation point. If an episode loses all it's exclamation points... actually, I don't think I saw an episode where all the exclamation points go... I mean, I've seen some where it goes down to 1. I guess that's his new way of ranking episodes... Yeah, it's strange, but not nearly as strange as when he reviews something, says it's technically bad, but admits that he likes it anyway. I like that, people who give honest criticisms, while admitting that they liked it. Here are some of his more "popular" reviews.

Yeah... that third review might be a make or break deal for some of you... :(

But yeah, he has other videos two. First off, he begins a series called "Animated Atrocities" in which he goes over some of the worse things ever put to animation. Spongebob Squarepants and Family Guy are frequent offenders, BTW.

Family Guy's Seahorse Seashell Party:
http://vimeo.com/74961977

However, since he doesn't want to be known as just an overly harsh critic, he started a new series called "Admirable Animation", where he goes over some of the best animated stuff he's ever seen. Courage the Cowardly Dog is mentioned a lot, as it turns out.

Check this guy out sometime, I think he deserves more attention.

I like this guy. I agree with 97% of what he says, which is more than many people. Plus, I love his voice.

I can't wait until he reviews Christmas Guy. god, that episode...

Bumping this topic because of a new Admirable Animation:

Dave the Barbarian WAS an awesome show, and I watched it all the time! I really wish it lasted longer then it did... This was a particularly funny episode... didn't realize it got nominated for an Annie Award, though! I also wonder if I should update this topic with his newer videos, though I'm not sure enough people care...

He put the Magic School Bus theme song on his Top 20 Best Opening Song List.

I already love him.

So Hasbro's claimed copyright over almost EVERYTHING MLP-related on Mr. Enter's YouTube account, which not only includes his FiM and G3 reviews, but also reviews of fan-made videos Snowdrop and Double Rainboom, the latter of which actually getting Hasbro's permission to make!

He's gotten really desperate, to the point where he's actually considering a Patreon account:

http://www.patreon.com/user?u=53137

Though mostly he's asking us what he should do... and I don't really know, I'll be honest. :(

I hate this stupid bullsht copyright claim bullcrap. It's the absolute worst part of YouTube. What part of FAIR USE does Google not understand? Oh that's right, they're way too damn greedy to care.

Mr. Enter recently went over the Breadwinners pilot & one of it's episode. He outright basically says it's the worst cartoon he's seen on Television ever (And considering what else he's reviewed which include but are not limited to some of the worst episodes in Modern Spongebob, and the Allen Gregory cartoon. The only thing that's higher is Tentacolino)

Back