ScrewAttack's DeathBattle

I heard the next one's going to be Mega Man vs. Astro Boy, though I would personally have preferred to see the Blue Bomber go up against Casshern.

EDIT: Ha. Mega Man's breakdown features acne-ridden Wily from the Mega Man fan film.

I'm starting on this post before I watch the full episode but I thought when a character had as diverse an arsenal as Mega Man's they limited them to what they had in crossover and/or fighting games (off the top of my head the only examples I can think of are the Final Fantasy characters), so in Mega Man's case the stuff he had in Marvel vs. Capcom and his default moveset in Smash 4. Instead they seem to have chosen what's most convenient for him, so I don't know what's up with that but I still haven't seen the battle itself yet. Also they mention his super adapter but not the super-er version from MvC but maybe he won't need that?

Astro Boy won maybe it could have helped. Three questions I imagine Mega Man fans asking now are, "but what if he had the hyper adapter from marvel vs capcom", "what if he had the chaos emeralds like in worlds collide", and "but can astro boy beat x"

It's back I would have preferred Bayonetta vs. Panty and Stocking but that probably wouldn't have been as close next is Bowser but I'm struggling to think of an opponent for him that doesn't vastly outclass him or vice versa. Right now my only vaguely confident guess is King Dedede.

EDIT: First of all, proposal to rename this thread "SiFi and only SiFi has opinions". Second, Bowser's opponent is Ganondorf which makes it less likely that I'll get my most wanted battle, Castlevania's Dracula vs. Ganondorf.

When his opponent was first announced, people were wondering if Bowser would have the Star Rod, which might have been a great deal of help. Even without it, BiS shows he's capable of killing his world's equivalent to a Lovecraftian horror just by punching it really hard. Not saying he should have won, just playing Devil's Advocate as usual.

bowser's intelligence is what i think untimatly lost him the fight as he was smart he could of found and figured out how to find a holy weapon to beat him but since he's dumb, that was never put into perspective.

Flash vs. Quicksilver is another battle that went exactly as I expected it to since

we've already discussed in Puddin's "who would win in a race" how absurd Flash's feats are

Whoever the Joker's opponent will be, I'm expecting them to be put through hell, even if they win. When they do his breakdown video, I wonder if they'll treat his backstory in The Killing Joke as absolute or acknowledge that there are no concrete answers about his past.

EDIT: Wasn't expecting it to be announced this soon but his opponent's Sweet Tooth. Does this count as calling it?

We need Unicron vs Galactus
Naruto vs Aang
Danny Phantom vs Jake Long
Robot Boy vs XJ9
We need King Kong in a death battle too.
We need Hulk in death battle.
We need King Dee Dee Dee vs King K. Rool.

Hell yes the Joker won. I especially appreciate the nod to Jack Nicholson's version when he took out the ice cream truck with one shot from a comically oversized revolver. And the use of Hamill's one-liner after Wiz says he won.

I kind of wish he'd gone against the Sweet Bot in that giant mecha he had in Lego Batman 2 and Lego Dimensions. I mean if it was any other DC character I'd raise an eyebrow about something from a source like that being used, but if it's the Joker it'd be funny, so that makes it perfectly okay.

Joker proving nice again why he's the best. I called it from the start. The Joker is too much of an insane manipulater and schemer to be out played by a guy who's focused on just killing things.

Hyped to see Mewtwo. I do wonder who he'll fight. I hope Death Battle doesn't act stupid and choose Freeza just because they look similar. Worst mismatch since Thor and Raidan.

What the fart

They brought back Shadow and made him fight Mewtwo instead of Ryuko Matoi

Forget all y'all at Screwattack you don't know anything... at all, about... life. How dare you

Mewtwo Vs. Shadow huh? Well that certainly sounds like a much fairer matchup then Shadow and Vegeta was.

Though I suppose if they were going to use a Sonic character. I'm surprised they didn't go with Silver. Cause, ya know... psychic battle and what not...

GalacticPetey said:
Yeah, but people also hate Silver.

People hate Shadow too though xP

Though admittedly yeah there's alot more people who do like Shadow then Silver. Shadow is one of the most polarizing characters in video game history. But still very popular in the Sonic fanbase.

Silver is uh... Well I'd have a clever comment on how Silver is easily one of the least popular Sonic characters but

IT'S NO USE

Back