What are you doing right now?

Finishing lunch and wishing I had more water.

Trying to set up on this new computer because the old one's connection died.

So far I just need to recreate all those resource bookmarks and redownload my Steam games; not looking forward to the former.

Planning out some forum let's plays. Most of the games I will try to play work fine, but there are some issues, most specifically, one in specific makes my computer run SLOOOOOOW.

Sending YouTube videos to iTunes. Too bad my internet fucked over so I have to break off for a bit.

EDIT: Finished.

Naming them and putting them into one big numbered album was way too much work on its own. Afterwards, I had to figure out why only one of the songs had the album picture and the others didn't (obvious now when I think of it :P). Finally, I had to deal with my frustrating third-party iPhone cord that disconnects from the computer every second. I wanted to throw my computer across the room. I swapped cords with my mom and proceeded to finish the process.

Nevertheless, I have 1294 more minutes of music on my iPhone! It only took up 1gig, too...

Just got back from lunch with the sister. About to start tidying up and organising my bedroom

I just came back from a birthday dinner. It was nice, food was good. I got stuck with the end seat because I was 2 minutes late, that kind of sucked. I think I'm going to rest a bit now.

Winding down from intense inking

Also listening to my brother's podcast thing because he hasn't heard of headphones

The country of Indonesia's main medium of music distribution up until recently was cassettes, so you can find plenty of recent albums on cassette that normally wouldn't be. I'm picking off cheap ones from eBay.

Back