Metroid Prime Trilogy

guys gotta remember plot didnt exist in metroid until like prime and fusion.

well in the actual games anyway.

Princess Zae said:

where the fuck were you during super metroid

Xpike said:
Princess Zae said:

oh yes im sure little baby metroid was some story

please excuse me as i become awed and emotional over such a beautiful tale.

Princess Zae said:
Xpike said:
Princess Zae said:

oh please
the baby metroid's sacrifice is more emotional than half of modern gaming's stories

Xpike said:
Princess Zae said:
Xpike said:
Princess Zae said:

oh please
the baby metroid's sacrifice is more emotional than half of modern gaming's stories

i was glad he died, fucker was creepy.

Plus i never compared it to modern gaming stories to begin with, although im sure it was more entertaining then the mgs series.

Princess Zae said:
Xpike said:
Princess Zae said:
Xpike said:
Princess Zae said:

oh please

i was glad he died, fucker was creepy.

Plus i never compared it to modern gaming stories to begin with, although im sure it was more entertaining then the mgs series.
lol

don't even know what this is about but this conversation is hilarious.

OK.

How do I get through the areas with the "intensive heat"?

Do I need some kind of suit upgrade?

And there is this area with some kind of acid I can't get through. It has some wiggling arms coming from the side and two doors. (in magmoor caverns)

New Super Mario said:
OK.

How do I get through the areas with the "intensive heat"?

Do I need some kind of suit upgrade?

Yeah, you need the Varia Suit.

I don't really remember the "acid" you're talking about though, I suggest looking that up.

Get out of Magmoor. You have no business being in there yet. First, you need to beat the boss of the Chozo Ruins area to make the acid disappear and to get the Varia Suit. To do that you'll need missiles, the Morph Ball, bombs, and the charge beam.

Mienfoo said:
Get out of Magmoor. You have no business being in there yet. First, you need to beat the boss of the Chozo Ruins area to make the acid disappear and to get the Varia Suit. To do that you'll need missiles, the Morph Ball, bombs, and the charge beam.
I don't have the bombs or the charge beam yet. Are those somewhere in Chozo?

And there was an elevator going to Magmoor so I thought that's where you had to go! lol

Never assume that just because you have access to an area that it is where you need to be at a given point in time. What you should do when encountering new areas is to figure out what you can't do and then look for the item(s) that will allow you to do what you can't do in areas you already have explored.

New Super Mario said:
Mienfoo said:
I don't have the bombs or the charge beam yet. Are those somewhere in Chozo?

And there was an elevator going to Magmoor so I thought that's where you had to go! lol

Yeah those are somewhere in the Ruins, the charge beam is optional, the bombs are not.

For now the Charge Beam is optional, but you'll be screwed when you get Super Missiles. Besides, Charge Beam makes the Flaaghra fight easier (I know it makes all fights easier) since you don't need to waste missiles shooting the mirrors.

Ok so I have a lot of the lore in Metroid Prime 3 but there are a few that are evading me. I still have one Bryyo Data and SkyTown Data left(I searched a lot of rooms in SkyTown, Elysia). I'd like to ask where they are. For reference:

*The last Bryyo Data I need is in between "Age of Science" and "Age of War".
*The last SkyTown Data I need is in between "Loss" and "Invader".

(I still have half the Pirate Data missing and not quite all the GF Data but I plan to search that soon.)

New Super Mario said:
Mienfoo said:
Do you have the Varia Suit yet?
No.

But I've been everywhere in Chozo that isn't the heat areas. I beat the Fire boss and something popped up on the map.

You sure? Just go in the direction of the hint on the map it gave you. The room you get the Varia Suit in is pretty big IIRC.

New Super Mario said:
Mienfoo said:
No.

But I've been everywhere in Chozo that isn't the heat areas. I beat the Fire boss and something popped up on the map.
do you remember the large room with all the plants, the arboretum? you need to climb to the top of that room to progress, which you can do now with the morph ball bombs.

Buffaloman said:
New Super Mario said:
Mienfoo said:
No.

do you remember the large room with all the plants, the arboretum? you need to climb to the top of that room to progress, which you can do now with the morph ball bombs.
oh, thanks, that's what I need.

lol, I love exploring in this game even when I have no idea what I'm doing.

Back