Is Wii Party U and Wii Fit U worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillv

9-Volt must be my video game counterpart.
Well, I never played Wii Fit before (but I've always wanted to), and Wii Fit U caught my attention ever since it was first revealed at E3. Also, the activities look fun and I think it would actually help me since gaming and other things interferes with me exercising. In addition, I want to experience the way the balance board works.

Now Wii Party U looks fun, but here is one problem, I almost never have anyone to play with most of the time. I'm basically planning on getting it because I need an extra wii motion plus controller for some of the activities in wii fit u and getting it with a game included would be a good deal since they are rather expensive to begin with and I would have an extra wii remote plus incase someone wants to play a game with me that requires wii motion plus. However, would Wii Party U be worth it.

Another thing, I am not the one who is going to be buying either of them. I am asking for them for christmas.

If you're planning to play by yourself, Wii Fit U is a wiser investment than Wii Party U

Baby Luigi said:
If you're planning to play by yourself, Wii Fit U is a wiser investment than Wii Party U
I'm talking about getting both of them, not either or. And like I said, I need an extra plus controller for some of Wii Fit U's activities.

The question I am really trying to ask is does Wii Party U have enough Single Player content in it that justifies getting it with Wii Fit U just because I need a Wii Motion Plus controller (which are rather expensive by themselves)

....I'm not good when it comes to making decisions for others. Only you would know if you'll like a game or not. If you think Wii Party U looks fun, I suggest if you can afford it, then go for it.

Baby Luigi said:
....I'm not good when it comes to making decisions for others. Only you would know if you'll like a game or not. If you think Wii Party U looks fun, I suggest if you can afford it, then go for it.
Okay, thanks for helping. However, I think I will wait until I see other people's opinions on this matter.

Another thing, I believe I am really aiming this question towards users who have actually played Wii Party U.

If you need the extra controller, Wii Party U is a great value.

I mean, it makes the game worth $10 (which even if you don't play it that much, it's fine)

New Super Mario said:
If you need the extra controller, Wii Party U is a great value.

I mean, it makes the game worth $10 (which even if you don't play it that much, it's fine)

Okay, I think I might get it then.

Please lock this mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back