New Forum Record

Do you want to participate in breaking the record?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No, I don't care about breaking records

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshario

King Bowser
Who wants to helpbreak a new forum record? The record will be for most users online at a time. We aim to surpass the current record, 137. Go online at 16:00, 5 September 2008 (EDT). Post a response if you will participate. Any questions? Ask CM ;D

-- Clay :mario:

Clay Mario said:
Who wants to helpbreak a new forum record? The record will be for most users online at a time. We aim to surpass the current record, 137. Go online at 16:00, 5 September 2008 (EDT). Post a response if you will participate. Any questions? Ask CM ;D

Hey, guess what? Every time a new user registers, they break the previous record of most registered users! :eek:

Clay Mario said:

Edit: I just mindlessly pressed the "Post" buttonwithout adding a comment. -_-

Friday, 16? Central European time? If so, I'll see if I can make it.

PaperStriker said:
Clay Mario said:

Edit: I just mindlessly pressed the "Post" buttonwithout adding a comment. -_-

Friday, 16? Central European time? If so, I'll see if I can make it.
No. Eastern Daylight time.

Wait... FRIDAY!? My school ends exactly at 4:00, I can't do that! :mad:

fire MARIO bros said:
I´M trying to break uniju record for being the most time online
You know what, let's make it 6 pm...

Clay Mario said:
Who wants to helpbreak a new forum record? The record will be for most users online at a time. We aim to surpass the current record, 137. Go online at 16:00, 5 September 2008 (EDT).  Post a response if you will participate.  Any questions? Ask CM ;D

-- Clay  :mario:
Maybe you should arrange the time after 138 people register to try, and take into consideration that not everyone here is in the same time zone.

Also, the record will not be broken. We just don't have enough active users on the forum.

Put more thought into your next effort.

Sorry to shoot down your plan. ;D

fire MARIO bros said:
Dude, does that have anything to do with this thread? (You'll have to break MINE first! >:D)

Free Loader said:
fire MARIO bros said:

If I don't log off, you can't do that... Can you?
But you do.

Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
fire MARIO bros said:

If I don't log off, you can't do that... Can you?
But you do.

I guess I'll just have... To... Never die.

(you have to know Homestar Runner to get it)

I know the quote, but it doesn't make sense here. You just wanted to put it in there by force. :-\

Free Loader said:
"Doesn't make sense here"? I'll just have to never log off, how does that quote not work in place of that sentence?
Never mind, you have to watch the Super Show to get it.

So far you've got five people. That's only, hmmmm... 132 to go.

how the heck were there even 137 users on here on April 1, anyway?

Garlic Man said:

Blame it on the EXTREME TO THE MAX name changes. Seeing PaperStriker being renamed "Sexy Girlfriend" is a thing of beauty.

we will have at least 140 users online. Can youplease send a personal message to every user (exept Rudnicki ) saying about this forum record?

Kool_Koopa said:
we will have at least 140 users online. Can youplease send a personal message to every user (exept Rudnicki ) saying about this forum record?
*facepalms*
Dude, we have, like, 10 active users on the forum.

Smiddle said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Garlic Man said:

Blame it on the EXTREME TO THE MAX name changes. Seeing PaperStriker being renamed "Sexy Girlfriend" is a thing of beauty.

Wtf

On April 1, Ghost jam went on a rampage and renamed everyone. It was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back