ChillV's Reviews

chillv

9-Volt must be my video game counterpart.
This thread is inspired by DragonFreak's reviews

My first review will be Pikmin 3. Please note that I will not be going in depth with the multiplayer of this game because I am a lone gamer who has nobody to play with.

Family Party 30 Great Games
Family Party 30 Great Games Outdoor Fun
Family Party 30 Great Games Winter Fun
Family Party 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade
Game & Wario
Sonic Lost World
Super Mario 3D World
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olimpic Winter Games
Pikmin 2
Wario Ware D.I.Y. + Showcase
Spongebob Squigglepants
My Sims Kingdom
Rhythm Heaven
Rhythm Heaven Fever
Furu Furu Park
Super Mario 3D Land
Jonas
Rhythm Thief and the Emporers Treasure
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Pilotwings Resort
New Super Mario Bros.
Wario Ware Touched
Wario Ware Smooth Moves
Wario Ware Twisted
Guinness World Records
Crusin' USA

Pikmin 3 Review

After several years, Nintendo finally decides to release yet another Pikmin game. However, does this game live up to its predecessors after all these years or is it a disappointment? Let's find out!

Story
Pikmin 3's story is based around a planet that is going through a famine, and "three intrepid explorers" fly to a planet named PNF-404 in hopes to find a new food supply for their planet. In my opinion, the story is not too simple and not too complex. It is a basic story that any player can get drawn into.

Gameplay and Controls
Pikmin is a real time strategy game where you control up to 100 little guys called... well pikmin, assigning them to do specific tasks such as building, carrying and fighting. To assign them to do these tasks, you simply throw or swarm them at the corresponding object. Throughout the game, you will need to make more pikmin so you can take on stronger enemies and more complex tasks. You will also need to keep a good supply of pikmin in case you lose any.

There are three different control options for Pikmin 3: Wii Remote (Plus), Wii U Pro Controller and Gamepad Only. All three have their own pros and cons. This means you can choose any playstyle that you find comfortable. However, every one requires the Wii U Gamepad so you will need to find a comfortable setup for that.

Pikmin 3 introduces three new control functions: Locking on, charge attacking and the dodge whistle. The lock on function allows you to lock on to an enemy or object. This makes attacking enemies and assigning your pikmin to do certain tasks easier with any control scheme. The charge attack allows you to make your pikmin ram into any object you lock onto, and the dodge whistle allows you and your pikmin to quickly roll to the left or right. These all may take some getting used to, but eventually you will be able use all of them effectively.

This game also introduces shaking the nunchuk or gamepad to disband or charge your pikmin if you don't want to use buttons. This allows more accessibility for players in my opinion and it makes things more convenient.

Story Mode

In the story mode, you play as three captains: Alph, Brittany and Charlie, in a mission to find food for their new planet. Throughout this mode, you use your Pikmin and the three captains to find fruit for their planet and to progress through the story. There are five different pikmin types that you discover throughout the mode: red pikmin, which are immune to fire and have higher attacking power, blue pikmin, which are immune to water, yellow pikmin, which are immune to electricty, and can dig buried objects very fast, rock pikmin, which can break barriers, do more damage when thrown at enemies, and cannot be stomped on, and winged pikmin which can fly, and lift up objects, but are very weak. In my opinion, every single pikmin is utilized in some way to their corresponding abilities. I never felt that a pikmin was not used that much. However, this also means you will have to learn to use all five different pikmin effectively and even learn to use more than one at once. Also, considering how fruit is scattered around the areas in the game, you will have to learn how to divide up work so you can complete tasks more efficiently.

Speaking of the fruit, they play a big part in this game. For every fruit you find, the captains take the seeds from the fruit, convert it into juice, put it into bottles and drink one each in-game day. The more bottles of juice you have, the more in-game days you can progress through the story. This means you have to focus on both progressing through the story and finding fruit too. However, you can also just search for fruit and then switch gears to progressing through the story. In addition, the amount of fruit you find effects the ending to the game, which can possibly add replay value for people who want to see the different endings.

The in-game days play a big part in this game just like they did in previous installments. Pikmin's gameplay solely based around in-game days. During every in-game day, you only have a set amount of time to complete tasks until sundown. Once sundown hits, you are forced to go back into your ship and fly back out of orbit until the next day, leaving any pikmin that are not near the onion or with you. This means you will need to manage your time well and make sure you have all of your pikmin either near the onion or with you before sunset.

In replacement of tutorials, this game features "data files" that can be found all over the different areas you explore. I have to say, don't be worried about not knowing anything. These data files sometimes give you captain obvious information. However, it doesn't tell you everything. There are some tutorials in the game, but they don't feel like handholding.

Now all of this might sound underwelming to you. However, one of new features to Pikmin 3 is the Koppad, which is displayed on your Gamepad during gameplay. The the Koppad features 6 different menus that can be accessed anytime during gameplay. This includes the map, pikmin info, exploration notes, fruit files and camera. The map allows you to basically see all enemies and fruit on the map, including areas you have explored. Pikmin info shows exactly how many of each pikmin are out of the onion, how many of each pikmin in the onion, how many pikmin are working and how many pikmin are idle. Exploration notes allows you to look back at any notes you have acquired. Fruit files allows you to look at all information about any fruit you have acquired including Brittany's Notes on the fruit (which can be very entertaining to read at times), how many pikmin are required to carry the fruit, and how much juice each fruit carries. The camera allows you to go into first person mode and snap pictures which you can share on MiiVerse. Also, remember how I mentioned you will need to sometimes divide up work? Well, the Koppad's map funtion features a "Go here" function. This allows you tell any character to move somewhere automatically while you take of something with another character until you switch to them to do something else. All of these features will help you complete tasks more efficiently and prevents you from being overwhelmed with information.

Another new feature in this game is the ability to replay days and time travel if you get a game over from running out of fruit, a day doesn't go according to plan or you feel that you have messed up a whole portion of your playthrough. This means you don't have to worry so much about mistakes you make since they can easily reversed or fixed.

One last thing I want to cover are the areas, enemies and bosses. The areas in this game are vast enough so they aren't too small or too large. There is enough to do in each one since you don't start out with all of the pikmin, this means that you will have to go back to these areas if you are aiming to find all of the fruit. Also, going back to these areas do not feel like backtracking since the areas that you can't enter until you have certain pikmin open you up to completely different sections. Also, every area uses has different sections that utilize all five different pikmin. Overall, the areas are very well designed and give the player a lot to do.

Ememies in this game all have unique attack methods that you will need to experiment with using diffrent pikmin so you find out how to attack them the most efficiently. Also, you will have to learn to not be afraid with experimenting with pikmin that are not immune to their attacks since pikmin can be saved from fire, water (sprayed water, not bodies of water). There are even attacks that no pikmin are immune to such as poison and eating.

The bosses in this game all have interesting attacks and ways to beat them They all use the pikmin in interesting ways and really put you to the test of whether you know how to use these pikmin or not.

Overall, the story mode is not that long if you have a lot of time on your hands, but I feel that you can play the story mode more than once, trying to do things more efficiently and better than you did before. If you are a busy person who doesn't have that much time on their hands, I think the story mode will last you even longer especially if you are aiming to find all of the fruit.

Mission Mode
This mode features three different modes: Collect Treasure, Battle Enemies and Defeat Bosses. In collect treasure, there are enemies (sometimes with fruit inside them), fruit and gold scattered around the map which can all be brought into a machine by your pikmin. In fact, there are even pikmin scattered around for you to get. You goal is to divide up work to get as much treasure to increase your score in a given time limit.

In battle enemies mode, there are enemies scattered all around and you goal is to kill as many enemies possible. There is even a boss somewhere in the stages that gives you a lot of points if you kill it. You even have to raise more pikmin so you can battle stronger enemies.

In defeat bosses mode, you are given a set amount of pikmin to use with extra pikmin scattered around the arena. Your goal is to defeat the boss within a given time limit.

With each mode, you are given a medal depending on how you did. This means you can keep playing these modes, trying to improve your rank and beat your highscore. Not only that, this mode can be played with a second player.

In addition, there are DLC packs available if you are want more levels to play in battle enemies and collect treasures mode. Not to mention that you get 2 dlc levels each for the two mode free for updating your system.

The mission mode is very fun and it's one thing you might come back to this game for. In fact, I even come back to Pikmin 3 to play this mode.

Bingo Battle
In this mode, you play against freind gathering and fighting over fruit and enemies and using items on each other all in the means to get a bingo. There are a variety of maps to choose from, each with 3 different random variations. There are even adjustable rules such as the macaroon which is basically capture the flag, and 2 on 2 mode which allows both players to use two captains.

In addition, both Mission Mode and Bingo Battle feature two more types of pikmin that are not available in the story mode: white pikmin which are very fast and poisonous meaning that enemies die when they eat them, and the purple pikmin which have the strength of 10 pikmin allowing them to carry heavy objects.

Graphics
Compared to how it's predecessors looked on the Gamecube, this game looks amazing. Everything is so detailed and realistic considering that Pikmin is one of those games that's meant to look and feel realistic. However, the game doesn't look too realistic. It still have that cartoony look that Pikmin is known for.

Music
The music in this game is very well done and varies from peaceful, to upbeat. The music very memorable and catchy. Not to mention that some of the music slightly changes when you approach an enemy or your pikmin are working.

Verdict
Pikmin 3 doesn't have as much content as something like Zelda, Kid Icarus Uprising or Smash Bros., but it has enough content to justify it's price my opinion. Also, just like Miyamoto said himself, I think Pikmin 3 was made for Wii U. It utilizes the functionality of the Wii U Gamepad and it shows the kind of graphics Wii U can offer. If the Pikmin series has ever caught your eye before, or you are veteran of the series this game is a must have if you own a Wii U.

Re: ChillV's Review's

Cool. I inspiried someone. Looking foreard for reviews!

[quote author=chillv]
ChillV's Review's
[/quote]
HA
GRAMMAR ERROR
HA

Driftmas said:
[quote author=chillv]
ChillV's Review's
HA
GRAMMAR ERROR
HA
[/quote]
well he was "inspried" by DF who is looking "foreard" to more, so yeah.

Pikmin 3 Review Complete

I have finished the Pikmin 3 Review

Give any comments you have on the review

Driftmas said:
[quote author=chillv]
ChillV's Review's
HA
GRAMMAR ERROR
HA
[/quote]Was there any reason to post this other than being a Grammer Nazi.

Your review seems to look pretty good. I might come back a critique it.

Yeah, I noticed some grammar problems. I am proofreading this review as we speak.

Also, I am adding a few things I forgot mention before.

I am not suprised from how many mistakes are in this review because I started on it late at night and finished early in the morning.

In addition, you might notice that I don't give scores for my reviews.

This is because I make my reviews more informative than opinionated. My reviews are meant to determine whether you will like the game or not, not show how I feel about the game.

Game & Wario Review

Game & Wario is not a Wario Ware game, it is a minigame collection that is meant to show off the Wii U Gamepad by itself. Due to this game not coming out the way people expected it to, people just jump and say that it is a bad game. However, is that really true? Let's find out!

Story
The story of this game is that Wario is sitting on the couch, watching TV, flickering channels until he stumbles upon a commercial about a new system that looks very similar to the Wii U. Wario then goes out to make the best game ever. His freinds notice the system as well and decides to get in on the project too. It's not a groundbreaking story of any kind, but it adds a bit of charm and realism to the game. Before you play a singleplayer minigame for the first time, you watch a cutscene showing an experience the corresponding character had that made them come up with the minigame. Again, this adds a lot of charm and realism to the game.

Gameplay
This game is more focused on singleplayer than multiplayer in terms of available minigames. However, some of the singleplayer minigames are made in a way so others can help you out and some are fun to watch someone else play anyway.

Game & Wario has three modes: single player, multiplayer and miiversketch. I will going over all of these in this review.

Singleplayer
The Singleplayer mode has 12 minigames in total. You are forced to clear one level of each one in order to unlock them all. I personally like this, because it encourages the player to at least try each minigame instead of lingering on each one. After you have played at least one level of a minigame, you are able to access the full minigame.

Arrow
The first minigame that is available to you when you start out is Arrow. In this minigame, you use the Wii U Gamepad as a bow and arrow while you shoot robots on the TV screen. Occasionally, they will jump on your WiiU gamepad and you will have tap on them to stomp them so they won't steal your strawberries, which are your lives in this minigames. This will also happen if you let on ground robots get too close to you. There are also robots that will shoot cannon balls at you, and you will have to hold up the gamepad like a shield. Eventually, you will face a boss that you will need to beat before it gets too close to you. If you fail to beat it in time, it's game over. The minigames has only four levels, but each level introduces something new and has unique bosses. Also, you can go back each level to try to beat your highscore or earn a master rank.

Camera/Shutter
In this minigame, you use the Wii U Gamepad as a camera snapping photos of specific people. The goal of each level is to get at least an acceptable photo of each person. You can try to improve your photos for a better score if you have the time. You also get bonus points if you snap a photo of Fronk. If you are unsure where a person is, you can check their profile to get a hint of where they are. This minigame has 5 levels in total, each one has a creative premise to them. You can go back to any level to get a better score or get a perfect picture rating. Speaking of that, getting perfect pictures in this minigame is not easy. The game can find even the most obscure problems with your photo, and considering that each level has a different premise, you are in for a challenge. In addition, other people watching can help you find each person because the whole area is displayed on the TV screen at all times.

Ski
In this minigame, you slide down a ski hill, tilting the Wii U Gamepad left and right to to move left and right. Your goal is get to the bottom as fast as you can. You are ranked with either a gold, silver or bronze medal depending on your time. There are 5 courses in this minigame, all of them give a good challenge. You can keep playing each one to improve on your time and earn a better rank. There is even an endless mode where you try to stay on course as long as you can while gathering girls to follow Jimmy T. in a line. This minigame can be played without the TV.

Patchwork
This minigame is a basic puzzle game where you place patches onto outlines to solve a puzzle. There are a variety of puzzles in this minigame and they get progressively more difficult. There is even an extra mode that you unlock after you have solved all of the puzzles. I won't spoil the extra mode, but it does increase the life of this minigame. You can go back to any puzzle to get a better time, which will come in handy for the extra mode. This minigame can be played without the TV.

Kung Fu
Kung Fu is a rather weird platforming game. You have a downward view with the Wii U Gamepad, and a foward view with the TV. You have to use both views to help you get around each level. This may sound confusing, but it really isn't if you actually play this minigame. The goal of this minigame is to get to the end of the level without getting hungry along the way by grabbing dumplings to increase your food meter, which decreases every second. There are also scrolls throughout each level that you can collect that (somehow) increases your food meter. At the end of each level, your score is based on how high your food meter remains. You can keep playing each level to try to get all the scrolls are finish it with a higher food meter. There is even a endless mode where you gather as many dumplings as you can until you fall.

Gamer
Just because this isn't a Wario Ware game doesn't mean the microgames aren't in this game. In fact, this minigame takes the microgames, and puts you in a rather familiar situation. In this minigame, you have to clear microgames on Gamepad (which is used as a handheld video game console) while hiding from 9-Volt's mom when she comes inside the room (which is displayed on the TV). This minigme is all about keeping on the look out, concentrating on both screens and finding the right timing to hide from her so you don't lose energy. If you run out of energy or get caught by his mom, it is instantly game over. The goal of each level is to get to the boss stage and clear it. Afterwards, you are given a score based on how many lives you had in the game and how much energy you have left. There are three levels, each being more difficult. You can come back to each one to try to improve your score and even reach gamer status. However, there is an endless mode that gets faster and faster just like regular Wario Ware and if you time your hiding right, you can gain more energy. Also, if you have other people watching, they can be on the look out for 9-volts mom and help you out while playing. There is even a mode without his mom with 18-volt where you just clear microgames to increase your score. This mode has three modes, each with a different premise. You can come back to any one of them to get a higher score or even reach gamer status. 18-Volt's mode can be played without the TV.

Design
Design is based off a tech-demo that was used to show off the Wii U called "Measure Up". In this minigame, you are told to draw figures at certain lengths in inches or degrees. You have to draw as close to that length as you can. After you have drawn all the figures and rated on each one, your given an all around rating and you are shown your figures put into a robot's "design". The goal of this minigame is to at least get a bronze medal. The way your robot turns out depends on what rank you get. There is an extra mode that is a bit harder because you can only draw in one stroke. You can go back to either modes and to try to get a better rank. There is even a two player mode where two players can compete to see who can do better. This minigame can be played without the TV.

Ashley
In this minigame, you tilt the Wii U Gamepad left and right, holding it horizontally to move ashley around, you can also press the ZL and ZR buttons to make her do loop-de-loops. The goal is to get to the end of the stage, grabbing as much spell power as possible. You do this by destroying treats (which is done automatically, you just and grabbing purple presents and orbs. There are also blue lightning orbs that allow Ashley to grab all spell power on screen. However, be careful not to run into anything as she will get mad and you will lose a bit of spell power for each thing you bump into, she can also get mad from other things such as making her do too many loop-de-loops, making her dizzy and more. If she gets mad, she will stop moving and her spell power will deplete with every second. You will have to rub her head on the Gamepad to calm her down. If Ashley runs out of spell power, it is game over. Eventually, you will encounter a boss where you destroy a whole bunch of treats and avoid its attacks until it explodes into spell power. Afterwards, you are given a score based how much spell power you have left and any blue lightning orbs you have left. There are only three levels, but each on has an alternate route section and you come back to them for a better score or to get Best Buddy status. Something even gets added to all the stages if you get

Taxi
In this minigame, you rescue people from UFOs by shooting at the UFOs, picking them up and then and dropping them off into a building until a mothership comes. Once the mothership comes, you have to defeat it by shooting at it's weak spots and avoiding it's attacks. There are only three levels. However, each level has a different premise to them and each are entirely different. You can even come back to each one to get a better score or even reach Taxi King status.

Pirates
This is another minigame that started as just a tech-demo to show off the Wii U that was called Shield Pose. In this minigame, Wario gives out commands to his ship to shoot arrows in rhythm with the music saying words like center, over, left and right. You have to hold up the gamepad when you hear "come on!" and block those arrows in the same rhythm in those same directions and then bring the gamepad downward on "down" when the same voice says "shake down!" After the music ends, you are put into a dance sequence where you have to do specific dance moves with the Gamepad to power up and shoot a powerful blast at wario's ship. Afterwards, you are given a rank depending on how spot on you were with the arrows, how in rhythm you were with shaking the gamepad down and how well you did the dance moves. The goal of each level is to at least get an acceptable rank. There are 5 levels, each with different music. You can go back to each level to improve your rank and even get a perfect.

Bowling
This minigame is just regular bowling, but with a twist. You move your ball in the direction you want to throw it, but you can add some spin to the ball by tilting the Wii U Gamepad. There are two modes, challenge mode and classic mode. In challenge mode, you do a series of trick shot challenges. If you fail to do one, you lose a ball and have to try it again. If you lose all of your balls, it's game over and you have to restart the whole challenge. There are three challenges, each being more difficult. You can come back to each one to try to clear them with more or all balls remaining if you want to. Classic bowling mode is just classic bowling. However, the pins are not all the same shape, or size. Making it a bit more strategic and challenging to get a strike. Occasionally, you get strike challenges that you get a reward for when playing.

Bird
Bird is simply just Bird & Beans. In that game, you control a bird Pyoro and use his tongue to grab beans falling from the sky to prevent them from hitting the ground of hitting him. The higher the bean was when you grab it, the more points you get. When a bean hits the ground, the piece of ground it hits will disappear making the space available to move more limited. If a bean hits Pyoro, it is gameover. If you grab a white bean, a piece of ground will be replaced. If you grab a glowing bean, all missing ground will be replaced. It's a fun little to come back to once and a while, but you won't be playing it for hours.

Cluck-a-pop (Prizes)
Whenever you make certain accomplishments in minigames, you get a token. You can use these tokens to get prizes from the Cluck-a-pop machine. Prizes include toys, hint cards or even little things you can mess around with. There are over 200 prizes and it will take quite a while to get all of them.

Multiplayer
The multiplayer mode only has four minigames. All of them are available to you from the start. There is no story or cutscene to them, so you can jump right into them.

Sketch
This game is similar to Pictionary, but instead, it is cooperative. The goal is to for everyone to guess as many drawings successfully as possible. Each player takes turns as a drawer on the Gamepad while the other players guess what they are drawing. After each player has had a turn drawing. All of the successfully guessed drawings are added up into a total and you are given a ranking. Afterwards, you can look back all the drawings you made, you might even get some laughs in. This minigame has a lot of reply value since you get random words all the time and you and others probably won't take the same approach drawing a word you have already encountered if you encounter on another time.

Fruit
In this minigame, one player uses the Gamepad to play as a theif stealing fruit while the other players look at the TV and be on the look on to find the thief. After the thief has taken enough fruit or time runs out, the other players must guess who is the thief out of a crowd of many people. There are three areas in this minigame, each with their own gimmicks. There isn't much content in this minigame, but the premise of it calls for each side to come up with strategies to win. As a result, this minigame does have replay value.

Islands
In this minigame, the Gamepad is used as a catapult. On each round, each player takes turns launching Fronks onto an island for points. However, all players must be careful, because putting to many Fronks on one side can cause the island to tip over or fall. After each round turn, a bird will come to help of hinder a player. This minigame can be very competitive and calls for each player to be strategic in coming up with ways they could win or savatage another player. There are four levels, each with a completely different premise, calling for different strategy for each one. Just like Fruit, it doesn't have a lot of content, but it calls for a lot of strategy which gives it a lot of replay value in itself.

Disco
In this minigame, two players takes turns doing rhythms and making button combinations to a variety of short songs for a short period of time. After a player has done a rhythm, the opposing player has to repeat that rhythm in the same button combinations. If the opposing player misses a beat even the slightest, the player gets points. This minigame doesn't have much content, but it calls for strategy on each side which gives a lot replay value.

MiiVersketch
In this standalone minigame, you given 4 words suggested by people on MiiVerse. You can select any of the four to draw within a time limit. Once you have made a selection, you have to draw that word within a given time limit. Once you tap finish or run out of time, your drawing is posted on MiiVerse. You can also suggest words or even browse other peoples' sketches through certain filters. This minigame has a lot of replay value because you never know what words you will get, people are constantly making drawing on this, and you can suggest any word you want. All you have to do is make sure you don't draw or suggest anything inappropriate because you will be penalized.

Graphics
The graphics in this game are very nice. Each minigame has their own unique artstyle that gives them their own look and personality. The cutscenes are very nice and they feel like you are watching a short cartoon. The title cards for the different minigames are fantastic and very humorous. This game shows that a game does not need realistic looking graphics to look good. The graphics in this game are truely a work of art.

Music
The music in this game is very memorable and catchy. All music feels fitting for the level or minigame they are present in.

Verdict
Game & Wario is a great game, the singleplayer minigames may not as much content as Nintendoland's but they have a quality over quantity aspect. You can tell that they put thought and care into each level for each minigame. In fact, the creators of this game said they treated each minigame as if it was if it was its own game. If you are a person who doesn't have a lot of time on your hands and you need a game you can just pick up and play, look no further but to Game & Wario. Even if you aren't that kind of person, this game is worth giving a try. It has enough content to warrant its price. Just don't expect lengthy minigames. Expect minigames with creative level design and a lot of unlockable prizes.

Update

Just to let you guys know, I am going to start on reviewing games that I feel are not appreciated enough before I get into the games that everyone likes. Also, I have asked for NSMBU, NSLU and Wii Party U for Christmas. If I get those games for Christmas, i will add them to my review list. Also, I asked for a $50 eshop card. If I get that for Christmas, I plan on getting Dr. Luigi, Little Inferno and NES Remix. If I get the eshop card, I will add those three to the list as well.

Thank you! Happy Holidays!

Time to get this thread back up and running for another review! It is Wii Fit U (not finished yet)

Nintendo revealed that a new Wii Fit game was coming to Wii U. Now that it has been released, is it really worth forking $60 for if you already have a balance board or $90 dollars if you don't. Well, I'm here to help you find out.

Wii Fit U is a fitness game that is meant to keep you active and even improve on some things such as posture. The game features 77 all divided into categories. Aside from the main activities, there are a handful of other features as well.

One thing about this game I do want to alert you about is the fact that a number of actitivies use two wii remote plus controllers. This may be problem because this means you can't try out the dance activities, and one of the regular activities.

Fit Meter
Wii Fit U comes with a fit meter that records activity outside of the game. This device is really helpful because it can give you an idea and makes you more aware of how many calories you burn throughout the day which in turn helps you work toward your goals easier.

In addition, there are fit meter challenges where you keep entering data into real world area, accumulating distance or height until you reach certain points of interest and even finish the whole challenge. This really encourages you to keep using it throughout the day, especially since there are a handful real world area challenges, along with an ultimate challenge.

Activities
The activities are split into five categories. Yoga, Strength Training, Aerobics, Dance, and Balance Games. Each one is

Yoga
The yoga activities are more orientated towards inproving your posture and balance. However, some of them do still workout parts of your body. You may feel muscle soreness from some of these if you aren't used to doing exercises similar to them, especially the halfmoon, chair or triangle poses, but it is normal and only lasts for a day or two. With that being said, no pain, no gain! Me personally, I noticed results from these exercises, so I think you should two.

Strength Training
These activities are more orientated towards toning your muscles, and this doesn't just mean arms. It will work basically every muscle in your body if you do a variety of them. The same thing I said about Yoga applies here.

Aerobics
These exercises are orientated to working the lower parts of your body. They also burn the most calories and help increase stamina. If you do a variety of these exercises, you will burn a lot of calories. In addition, there are some activities that go you can do while watching TV and just listening to the wii remote.

There are a variety of aerobic activities with unlockable difficulties which may extend replay value. Some feature highscores and randomness. This may also extend replay value as well. I do have to warn you though, some exercises don't really burn a lot of calories while some burn a lot. Also, the Off TV activities burn the most calories so keep that in mind.

Dance
These exercises are very fun, but don't burn a lot of calories (except for one of them) unless you do more than one. Nonetheless, they work out various parts of you your body. In fact, some work out a variety of body parts or your whole body.

Balance Games
As the name implies, these activities are more orientated towards improvings your balance. Other than that, a lot of them work out your brain too.

More comming soon!

Back