Do you know what the Cat Suit in Super Mario 3D World reminds me of?

chillv

9-Volt must be my video game counterpart.
Sonic's parkour abilities in Sonic Lost World. Who agrees?

However, to be fair, they do have their differences. Sonic's parkour allows him to run up walls and run across them too. He can even skit to the left or right of a wall Super Mario 3D World's cat suit only allows you climp up and down walls. It also allows you to move to the left or right a bit.

It's a shame that neither of those compares to Ezio's parkour abilities.

They're similar, but I don't think they inspired each other though it is possible.

Also wouldn't this be better suited to the MarioVerse

Demidevimon said:
They're similar, but I don't think they inspired each other though it is possible.

Me neither, it just seems like a coincidence to me.

Demidevimon said:

Not really, it is comparing two features from completely different games, one of which is not a Mario game.

chillv said:
Demidevimon said:

Me neither, it just seems like a coincidence to me.

Demidevimon said:

Not really, it is comparing two features from completely different games, one of which is not a Mario game.
If 3D World had been released in say 2014 then I think it would be applicable.

Fair enough

New Super Mario said:
It reminds me of cat.

Don't know why, it just does.
Yeah, that too.

In fact, the whole powerup makes me feel like a cat. You can scratch, slide scratch, claw climb and pounce just like a cat. I like it basically gives you all the abilities of a cat.

I also like the Maneki-Neko (Lucky Cat) Powerup. It helped me beat level crown-crown

Moulder the Boulder said:
Since when do cats have a gravity-defying dive attack

It's called pouncing

The attack hardly defies gravity. In fact, I think it somehow strengthens it.

Back