Weird things your pets do

Duskull

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
One of my cats gets bullied by squirrels and has a fascination with attacking leaves and daisies.

And my rabbit, before he died a few years back, had many quirks. He was an alcoholic, and would frequently knock over wine bottles and then stand in the wine so when he was thrown out he could lick it off his paws. Despite hating going outside if it was raining and your were out we would sit there and let you get wet. And he was a chocoholic and would nick chocolate off you and would usually be fed chocolate buttons, though when he found out there was a more expensive variety he refused to eat the cheaper version.

I wouldn't encourage to feed your rabbit wine, but since he's gone :)'(), I guess it's useless.

My cockatiel would do a weird head shake after she had eaten some pellets.

My dog.....constantly, he goes into bathrooms which are used by post puberty females, digs into the trash, and drags them under my bed and rips them to pieces. If you catch what I'm talking about. And people wonder why I hate my dog.

Post puberty women? What's wrong about them?

brings in pets rock, eats dirt, goes in complete opposite directions of sound or something being thrown... among other things.

Mario Party X said:
I wouldn't encourage to feed your rabbit wine, but since he's gone :)'(), I guess it's useless.
We weren't encouraging him to do it, we tried putting them into places he couldn't get to them, but he always found a way

Squeeze under the pots and pans rack(she just barely fits).
Go in a hole in the wall and sleep in the fiberglass insulation.
Scratch on doors and then not go through them when you open them.
Will dash into the bathroom if you're not looking, in order to go to sleep behind the toilet.
Climb over gates.

She's a miniature dachshund.

Follows people everywhere, including into the bathroom if the door's open for whatever reason
Stares out of windows or at walls for hours on end
Climbs on couches/beds and gets underneath pillows
Stares at insects, sometimes sniffs, paws at, or tries to eat them
Crams self into spaces she could easily go around (e.g. between a table leg and a chair, underneath someone rather than beside or behind him/her)

Uniju said:
Scratch on doors and then not go through them when you open them.
Our girl cat will do that, or it'll go in and then a few seconds later want to go out

Back