Favorite and Least Favorite Minecraft Mob?

Boo Diddly

Shine Sprite
My favorite is a tie between Ocelots (They're so freakin cute.) and Magma Cubes.

I hate THOSE...ANNOYING...SHEEP!

Favorite: Cats. (Anyone who keeps a Creeper away is a friend of mine) and Endermen. (They're just plain cool).

Least favorite: Motherfreaking GHASTS!

Hades said:
Favorite: Cats. (Anyone who keeps a Creeper away is a friend of mine) and Endermen. (They're just plain cool).

Least favorite: Motherfreaking GHASTS!
That's what i'm gonna do when i get Minecraft PC.

God Tier - Rana
Top Tier - Endermen, Sheep, Zombie Pigman, Dog
Good Tier - Pig, Cow, Squid, Zombie Villager
Meh Tier - Zombie, Spider, Skeleton, Creeper, Snowman
Bad Tier - Blaze, Horse, Ghast, Magma Cube, Iron Golem
Shit Tier - Silverfish, Cave Spider, Villager, Cats
Pure Evil Tier - Slimes, Chickens, Bats
Never Encountered Tier - Mooshroom, Witch, Wither Skeleton, Ender Dragon, Wither

minecart with command block

i love silverfish, magma cubes and tamed wolves

but fuck creepers they get too much publicity

I love the Ogres in the Mo Creatures mod, but for the actual game I like the Robe Squidward people-creatures that only give you useless crap for your hard earned emeralds, and are always stuck in the village well for whatever reason and always open and close the doors letting zombies in and generally driving you to madness until you kill all of them and burn there houses down. With Combustiable Lemons. Kind peace-loving villagers.

my computer is pretty shit so i accidentally blew up a lot of stuff via creepers

fuckign creepers

and ghasts too

I LOVE Ocelots and Cats. The old Zombies/Skeletons/Creepers were nice, but the 1.2 AI update destroyed them :'(

Mooshrooms are ugly, Wolves are annoying (If they kill a Blaze, you get no Blaze Rod), Endermen are freaky and I wish Human Mobs still exist in Vanilla.

Back