The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses!

So yes.

I'm going to the one in Milwaukee on Saturday. Just wondering if anyone other than BMB has been to it.

It's going to be awesome. :D

I want to go to one so badly, almost as much as I want a 2DS and a Goodra.

it'd be really cool to go but sadly there's no way i'll be able to

I went to it while it was in Sydney. It was so good, I would love to see it again.

New Super Mario said:
I really want to see some cosplayers ^_^

I can only hope.

Trust me, there were a lot of cosplayers.

And yes, I have been to one of these. I know, shocking that I of all people went. :P

Also, if you plan to go (anyone), bring your 3DS! If you want to fill up some of those puzzles, you'll be bound to get like 100+ streetpasses from it.

Deku Link said:
New Super Mario said:

I can only hope.

Trust me, there were a lot of cosplayers.

And yes, I have been to one of these. I know, shocking that I of all people went. :P

Also, if you plan to go (anyone), bring your 3DS! If you want to fill up some of those puzzles, you'll be bound to get like 100+ streetpasses from it.
I would, but I wouldn't have anywhere to keep it on me.

Plus I'm super picky when it comes to getting it smudgy.

New Super Mario said:

I can only hope.
I remember at the Sydney one there were Zelda CD-i cosplayers and it was amazing.

Ema Skye said:
New Super Mario said:

I can only hope.
I remember at the Sydney one there were Zelda CD-i cosplayers and it was amazing.

Were they quoting from those games too? :D

Mario Party X said:
Ema Skye said:
New Super Mario said:

I can only hope.

Were they quoting from those games too? :D
Not from what I saw of them. There were too many people around, I didn't even get a chance to get a photo, let alone hear them speak. :(

I'M BACK!

The whole weekend was amazing!

We drove there in the morning and did some shopping at the mall.

Checked the Gamestop for a PS4 (which lol, they didn't have any) (also picked up A Link Between Worlds and SM3DW on our way back hehe)

Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory.

Which. Oh my god. Is so good. We just had cheesecake for lunch since it was so big lol. I got the Banana Cream Cheesecake.

Then we did some more shopping, checked into our hotel.

Ate supper at Red Robin. They have amazing fries.

Then we went and parked the car in the parking garage and found our way to the skywalk after pushing the elevator about seven times.

We did some shopping in the Grand Avenue Mall (which was like the deadest place I've ever seen, which was weird).

So we ended up leaving early to the concert. The only way through was through a tobacco shop (yeah I know right, I probably accumulated like two years worth of second hand smoke just going through the thing).

We were cramped in the little small area in front of the Riverside Theater for about 20 minutes lol. Very claustrophobic.

A bunch of people were streetpassing too.

They finally let us in, and I got a cool t-shirt.

We sat down and listened to Zelda music until the thing actually started.

Our seats were nice, just a little far away. There was a girl in front of us who complimented me on my Song of Storms shirt :D

Then it started and it was just amazing. The intro was great.

They start with Link's Awakening and Spirit Tracks. Then they had the two movements of Ocarina of Time and The Wind Waker. (they were really good, I probably liked the Wind Waker one a bit more though since they didn't have enough music in the Ocarina of Time one.) But I did love when they played Sheik's theme.

Then after the Intermission it was Gerudo Valley <3, Twilight Princess and A Link to the Past, followed by the encore.

The encore had Majora's Mask, Dragon Roost Island, and Skyward Sword Ballad of the Goddesses (which was my favorite of the whole thing, I loved the ending)

Overall, the show was phenomenal. People did laugh at some things that I didn't find as funny though (but what'ya gonna do, there's always people like that)

Also cosplay. Most of it was just Link hats or Links. But there were two Zeldas (which were both really good), a Sheik (which was kinda bad tbh), and an awesome pig ganon costume thing.

Back