Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Phantom Hourglass

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Spirit Tracks

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Skyward Sword

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
I've played the original, Zelda II, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Four Swords, The Wind Waker, The Minish Cap, and Skyward Sword (in a matter of three years, actually).

Out of those, I've completed Ocarina of Time, Four Swords, Skyward Sword (and soon The Wind Waker!).

My goal is to at least finish Majora's Mask, and then pick up Twilight Princess and a Link to the Past and beat those.

does that one four swords dsi thing count?

Link's Awakening

Ocarina of Time

Majora's Mask

Oracle of Ages

The Wind Waker

Four Swords Adventures

The Minish Cap

Twilight Princess

Phantom Hourglass

Spirit Tracks

Skyward Sword

The Legend of Zelda Original
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
A Link to the Past
ink's Awakening
Ocarina of Time
Oracle of Ages
Oracle of Seasons
Four Swords Adventures
Twilight Princess
Spirit Tracks
Skyward Sword

I've played the majority of them...not enough. Not good enough.

The Legend of Zelda
A Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time
Four Swords (anniversary edition)
Minish Cap
Phantom Hourglass (I got so darn close, I would've finished it if stuff didn't stop me)
Spirit Tracks

Italics are for Zelda games played through Brawl Masterpieces. The bold is for beaten Zelda games, and the bland are for normally played Zelda games.

That's a pitiful sum of played Zelda games, and an even more disgraceful sum of beaten Zelda games.

Everything except the Four Swords games, the Oracles, and Skyward Sword.

Though I've only played Minish Cap like once.

I've played all 3D Zeldas expect Wind Waker. I've also played not very much of the first two, Seasons, Four Swords and Minish Cap.

Candice said:
ink's Awakening

Where can I purchase this game that probably revolves around getting a pen's ink to wake up and allow itself to be used? It sounds interesting.

Ocarina of Time and above.

However, I did get the first 4 for the virtual console (Original, II, and Awakening on VC and ALTTP from Club Nintendo), but I haven't played them yet since I wasn't home long enough this weekend to play them.

So yeah, in about a week and a half, I will have played all Zelda games.

But the Zelda games I have played I have completed them all and I've 100%'d OoT, WW, TP, PH, ST, and SS.

Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, Four Swords, Wind Waker and Spirit Tracks.

Wand of Gamelon, Faces of Evil, and Zelda's Adventure included under "all Zelda games"?

Anyway, Legend of Zelda, Zelda II, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Link's Awakening, A Link to the Past, Wind Waker HD, Phantom Hourglass, Skyward Sword, Four Swords, Minish Cap

The original, Zelda II, A link to the past, ocarina of time, and majora's mask. Only because my brother owns this cool disc for gamecube that has them all plus a wind waker demo in it.

I also own oracle of seasons, minish cap, and spirit tracks.

I've briefly played twilight princess.

I have not beaten any of them.

Candice said:
Kimberly Hart said:
I have a friend who has Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Spirit Tracks, and Skyward Sword and has not beaten any of them. What's really pathetic, is that he also owns walkthrough books for each one of them.
I don't own no walkthrough books.

I haven't beaten them because i absolutely suck at zelda.

Only Phantom Hourglass, though I'll hopefully be getting Wind Waker HD

everythin up until and including phantom hourglass
the series kind of fell off a cliff with that game, imo.

Kimberly Hart said:
Candice said:
Kimberly Hart said:
I have a friend who has Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Spirit Tracks, and Skyward Sword and has not beaten any of them. What's really pathetic, is that he also owns walkthrough books for each one of them.

I use zeldadungeon.net if I'm really stuck lol

Kimberly Hart said:
Candice said:
Kimberly Hart said:

Playing Zelda takes brainpower and skill. Anyone contradicting that is a liar.

I own The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time 3D, Skyward Sword, the 25th anniversary Four Swords, Link's Awakening DX and Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons. The original, Zelda II, Link's Awakening, and the Oracle games are all the 3DS Virtual Console ports, and A Link to the Past is the original version on the SNES. And while I've played all of them, the only ones I've finished are A Link to the Past and Four Swords, with the former being the only one I've completed.

I've also played a bit of Minish Cap and Twilight Princess, as well as Oracle of Seasons in its original format. These, I don't own.

If I get a Wii U I'd like to get Wind Waker HD, but right now I really want A Link Between Worlds.

Back