Oh, and D.I.Y means Hand-Drawn

Phoenix Wright said:
Type: Avatar
What: Boomerang Mario and Racoon Mario combined
Animated: No
Transparency: Yes
D.I.Y: Nah

Oh, and D.I.Y means Hand-Drawn

....And voala! She is ready!! sorry about the lenghty delay though, I forgot that I was able to do that and sorta lost track of time... :P anywhay, hope you like it! its some of my best work!

hJFv0k3.jpg

Thanks for inspiring me guys! I'm really enjoying making artwork! ;D

edit: fixed a couple things on the picture, and transparency couldn't be done cause imgur made it into a stale jpg. :mad:

That's actually pretty good. One suggestion though, when making avatar, the dimmensions should be as square as possible, so that when they are in the user's avatar spot, it isn't stretched or some other weird effect. Otherwise, that one looked really good.

Gotcha. I can relate to that when I tried using rotating images. :P thanks!

Im sorry, but I couldn't make your image..... It tried doing it, but it seems like red doesn't mix well with white... :-[

Can't you use the colorize tool or the color changer tool, whatever thing your program does? If you can change Mario's red to green, then why can't you change white to red?

In this program:(http://pixlr.com/editor/) White is too of a bright color to use the color swap.although, red is a very sharp color, and can be easily converted into another color without any problems. sadly, if you try to do the color swap feature on colors like black and white, the results can barely be seen. I reeeely wish I could be able to though.... :-[

Type: Sig
What: A Super Dragon (super smash bros brawl Yoshi's final smash) with fire surrounding him
Transparency: No
DIY: No one specific
Special Requests: Could my username be somewhere in there?

Lolcrawler said:
Can you do a minecraft Pig in a Mario hat
Let me rephrase that
Type: Sig
What: A minecraft pig in a Mario hat and Boots
Transparency: No
DIY: Anyone
Special requests: With the Mario world behind and it says:
LOLCRAWLER

Type: Avatar
What: My current avatar, but better than my editing