its about the paper mario 2 story i´m telled you all

paper mario:the thousand-year story its needs somes changes in the story???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
i´m need you all to make a decision!!! because some people call it a rip-off

ChaosNinji said:
It is a rip-off. It isn't a fan-creation if you just say the story of the game. >_>
Hey, how about a Fan-Fic where Mario goes to... let's see... a tropical island! Yeah, it'll be shaped like a dolphin and all, he'll have this water pump thing on his back, and he'll be cleaning up goop off of the island! That seems like a great idea! Hey, I think the bad guy should be Bowser Jr. for a change, too! And there should be, like, a shadow version of Mario! THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!!

Naw...

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
It is a rip-off. It isn't a fan-creation if you just say the story of the game. >_>
Hey, how about a Fan-Fic where Mario goes to... let's see... a tropical island! Yeah, it'll be shaped like a dolphin and all, he'll have this water pump thing on his back, and he'll be cleaning up goop off of the island! That seems like a great idea! Hey, I think the bad guy should be Bowser Jr. for a change, too! And there should be, like, a shadow version of Mario! THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!!

Naw...

*rolls on the floor laughing*

Or how about this? He finds himself in a battle royale with all sorts of Nintendo Characters! Yeah! And they pick up items and hit each other with it! OH! And how about they earn trophies! And the boss can be a giant hand!

Tweester said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:

Naw...

Or how about this? He finds himself in a battle royale with all sorts of Nintendo Characters! Yeah! And they pick up items and hit each other with it! OH! And how about they earn trophies! And the boss can be a giant hand!

Let's have Mario go to the continent of Tellius and change his name to Ike! Oh, and then he'll get plastic surgery so he'll look nothing like his old-self! The he'll pose as some guy named Griel's kid, and do mercenary work!

Best. Idea. Ever. And Intelligent System doesn't have anything on me.

Tweester said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:

Naw...

Giant Hand! Totally Cool, d00de!

Or, wait, wait, I've got an idea brewing... hold on.... YES!! Why don't we make him, like, 2-dimensional?! Like, he would be walking through a 3d world, but yet Mario himself would be 2-d... Like PAPER!! Maybe I could even call him Paper Mario for being so flat! It's the beginning of a new franchise!!

Garlic Man said:
Tweester said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:

Naw...

Giant Hand! Totally Cool, d00de!

Or, wait, wait, I've got an idea brewing... hold on.... YES!! Why don't we make him, like, 2-dimensional?! Like, he would be walking through a 3d world, but yet Mario himself would be 2-d... Like PAPER!! Maybe I could even call him Paper Mario for being so flat! It's the beginning of a new franchise!!

Ingenious! I never would have come up with something as cool as that!

ChaosNinji said:
OK, enough off-topic-ness.
How the heck is it off-topic? This is the fan creation board, and we're coming up with our own fan-fics. :-\

I second this above statement

Man, and I wanted to tell you all about this awesome idea where Mario travels into space, it's called "Mario Galaxy"

Shadow Queen said:
I'd like to see a plot twist!
Yeah, Paper Mario should become... 1-dimensional. ("Stick Mario")

Darknessofheart said:
Does anyone else this guy is nothing more than a trool. I mean look at the title; his grammer is so bad it would seem to be intentional.
lol he's a trool.

ShyGuy27 said:
Darknessofheart said:
Does anyone else this guy is nothing more than a trool. I mean look at the title; his grammer is so bad it would seem to be intentional.
lol he's a trool.
"Trools drool, so stay away from the cruel stool, you fool."

--Garlic Man's attempt to rhyme. Sorry, that wasn't meant to be a flame.

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Darknessofheart said:
lol he's a trool.

Holy crap, fool is a flame? :eek:

The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Darknessofheart said:
lol he's a trool.

I know. And i got blocked for calling somebody n00b. :eek:

Garlic Man said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Darknessofheart said:
lol he's a trool.

Well... This is fire MARIO bros we're talking about...

Garlic Man said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Darknessofheart said:
lol he's a trool.

Well, that's just because Ninji hates you. He was probably looking for any little thing that could be ban-worthy.

Calling Fire MARIO bros a n00b is like calling a pancake a flapjack.

Rosalina Spalko said:
Calling Fire MARIO bros a n00b is like calling a pancake a flapjack.
...like calling a donut a sugary bagel...

Most of you are lucky that you don't have talk with him in chat >_< I can barely ever understand him...especially when he thinks he's Mario as Fire Mario :rolleyes: He'll say ULTIMATE FIREBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME AM INVUNCABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(?)

Crappy spelling and overusage of ! was intentional.

Storm Yoshi said:
Most of you are lucky that you don't have talk with him in chat >_< I can barely ever understand him...especially when he thinks he's Mario as Fire Mario :rolleyes: He'll say ULTIMATE FIREBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME AM INVUNCABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(?)

I've seen him in chat. He threw things at me because of a joke I made about world conquest. >_>

ShyGuy27 said:
Storm Yoshi said:

I've seen him in chat. He threw things at me because of a joke I made about world conquest. >_>

Rofl

Back