Steven Universe

Two years ago, I asked if Steven Universe is going to end, but the response was basically that the end was not in sight. Now though, I decided to catch up on Steven Universe episodes because I heard that Season 5 is going to be the last season. However, when I went to check on Google, I am not so sure now because I seen that some people thought that there will be a Season 6.

Anyway, I have watched the first 24 episodes of the first season so far, but there are some stuff that I knew ahead of time because I have seen a handful of season 3 episodes, which contains some crucial moments like how Steven has "healing spit", and the green centi-pillar (whatever it's called) gets revisited. There are some stuff I am wondering about that are shown in those episodes too, namely how Steven can enter other people's dreams and affect them. So far it's all well, but I am hoping that I didn't start catching up only for the show to keep continuing for more seasons because I prefer to catch up on a cartoon after it ended.

Thank you for reading.

Question for those who have watched Steven Universe: Would you say that Season 5 the final season?

I have so far finished the first two seasons of the show, and it's very charming and cool, and the characters are all great. However, I will stop there if Season 5 is not likely the final season.

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
Question for those who have watched Steven Universe: Would you say that Season 5 the final season?

I have so far finished the first two seasons of the show, and it's very charming and cool, and the characters are all great. However, I will stop there if Season 5 is not likely the final season.

Thank you for reading.
From the looks of things, there's still a story arc, maybe two to go, so if that's your plan I'd hold off for now.

Man, I can't believe Homeworld blew up, and that White Diamond was actually Greg the whole time.

Back