Wii Fit U: Does anybody have it?

-----

the coolest dude ever
Pronouns
he/him
i just wanna know

seriously, that's it; realistically i just want to know if anyone has it

Yeah. But no Balance Board or Wii Fit Meter

I have Wii Fit, I imagine Wii Fit U isn't very different (besides new workouts, games, etc.)
I have a Wii U, though.

I got the Trial (Downloaded it by bringing my Wii U to the library). But I hate how you have to connect to the internet to use it. Does getting the fit meter allow you to go into it without a connection? If anyone gets a meter, please confirm this. Because the whole thing is useless to me if I can't play the downloadable Wii Fit U without an internet connection. Don't want to happen upon a fit meter for nothing. It would be nice to have Wii Fit U technically for only $15 (Price of the Fit Meter) instead of full price.

Probably going to grab it over the weekend. I need to get a Balance Board, though. Housemate is going to let me borrow his in the meantime but I would still like my own.

Oh, and I guess I need the pedometre thing as well.

Lakitulerapide said:
It looks interesting, but I won't get it because we at home don't play a lot of games together, and we have a plank floor. Not a very good place to play games where you have to jump physically. Otherwise maybe.

...yeah i don't think there are any games where you actually jump, that would break the balance board :P

Northern Verve said:
I got the Trial (Downloaded it by bringing my Wii U to the library). But I hate how you have to connect to the internet to use it. Does getting the fit meter allow you to go into it without a connection? If anyone gets a meter, please confirm this. Because the whole thing is useless to me if I can't play the downloadable Wii Fit U without an internet connection. Don't want to happen upon a fit meter for nothing. It would be nice to have Wii Fit U technically for only $15 (Price of the Fit Meter) instead of full price.

wait you can't play without an internet connection?

Pearl said:
Northern Verve said:

wait you can't play without an internet connection?

I can't play the trial version. I believe it said.

I want to know if you're able to play it if you first use the connection to get to it in the first place. Then when you connect the fit meter to get it working. Quit out and then try clicking Wii Fit U this time without Wi-Fi on. I want to know if you can indeed go into it after you make your trial version the full one and go into it without requiring an internet connection.

Pearl said:
Lakitulerapide said:
It looks interesting, but I won't get it because we at home don't play a lot of games together, and we have a plank floor. Not a very good place to play games where you have to jump physically. Otherwise maybe.

...yeah i don't think there are any games where you actually jump, that would break the balance board :P
You know what I mean.

Back