Swapnote is Officially Dead

Lakitulerapide said:
Disgusting. Bah.

Mr. L rocks! said:
What's the point of Swapnote if you can't send messages to your friends?!
Draw sketches or take notes for things you want to do later.

Seeing as there's the Game Notes option that can be opened with software open and can do both of those things, I'd probably use that instead.

I only have Swapnote for StreetPass letter sending, I use it (OMG), and I change it every so often. But I really liked Special Letters.

When I got a letter from a Nintendo of Japan employee, I got interested in Swapnote. Too bad I can't get such letters anymore. :(

Maybe if we somehow where able to spoof their server we can continue sending letters to each other.

Not anytime soon, as the real server has been shut down, so we don't know how it worked.

I think the reason they closed the servers for flipnote studio 3d is that they wanted to start repair for a world wide release.

Mienfoo said:
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=216348

Oh.

Well then.
Wow. Just. Wow.

I hate how was Spotpass removed from Swapnote, but I'm also glad I wasn't involved in something like that, which actually came VERY close to happening.

But still, it sucks.

Len Kagamine said:
I hate how was Spotpass removed from Swapnote, but I'm also glad I wasn't involved in something like that, which actually came VERY close to happening.
I do hope it wasn't with anyone from this forum.

Delelelele Whoop said:
Len Kagamine said:
I do hope it wasn't with anyone from this forum.
No. It wasn't anyone here.

Back